Sage's Journey rework / additions to allow for all classes to benefit

I’d like to see some kind of rework to the Sage’s Journey set, or the rework or addition of 6-piece class sets, to allow all classes to be able to benefit from Sage’s Journey at higher Torment tiers. Currently, only classes with 6-piece class sets that have pieces in jewelry or weapon slots can be used with a Ring of Royal Grandeur to allow addition of the Sage’s set to the same build. I had a few ideas on how this could work.

Add a 5th 6-piece set to each class, which includes weapon or jewelry set pieces for classes that previously didn’t have a set with them.

Re-working Sage’s Journey set buff to be a unique set buff that doesn’t negate Legacy of Nightmares and can be used in LoN builds.

Re-work at least one current 6-piece class set to change what slots set pieces are in for classes that currently don’t have weapon or jewelry set pieces available in any of their 6-piece sets, such as the Necromancer.

1 Like

This could be accomplished by simply baking in the RoRG “buff” and making sets requires 2/3/5 pieces. We saw the build diversity spike significantly when that was active. It shouldn’t be a cycling seasonal thing, it should be permanent.

1 Like

You’re assuming RoRG stays. I can guarantee that with native set requirements reduced, RoRG would be removed or worked into something else.

That’s actually a great idea.

They could then:

1. Add Legendary Powers for the other 2 Sage’s Journey Set pieces, (like they did for Krelm’s Buff Belt and Krelm’s Buff Bracers — or not).
  2. And then, come up with a different 3-piece Bonus. (The 2-piece Bonus could stay the same).

:+1:

1 Like