Sader cleared a 150 solo in EU

eu.diablo3. com/en/rankings/era/12/rift-crusader (can´t post links, sorry)

Congrats to Rzeźnik for this awesome achievement.

10 Likes

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/rankings/era/12/rift-crusader

Dark Potato eating his dust

9 Likes

Meanwhile “overshot” WW Barbs can’t do 133…

:man_facepalming:

37 Likes

Yep Lamentation was OVERSHOTED indeed…:roll_eyes:

Barbs doing max 135-138 GRs while a 10170 paragon Sader player can do 150 GR solo.

That’s what I call:

BALANCE

31 Likes

So WW Barbarian was problem, so Blizz was always silent and they buffed new Crusader set even more. Crusader new set wasn’t so strong at PTR, but they silencly buffed him even more. Now player will be able to push GR 150 solo. Blizz logic.

10 Likes

Do you know what his/her Paragon is?

1 Like

About 10.1K paragon.

Well, that was… inevitable.

Information that I already knew, and it wasn’t civil. You’re response was patronizing and so is your second response to my “civil” response.

6 Likes

Not liking someones response doesn’t make it patronizing.

Calling someone a Jerk is far from civil.

7 Likes

I didn’t call it patronizing because I didn’t like the response. I called it patronizing because it is.

patronizing
/ˈpātrənīziNG/
adjective

1. apparently kind or helpful but betraying a feeling of superiority; condescending.

There is an obvious reason why I asked the specific question that I did. We receive an error when trying to view user profiles from the leaderboards and I’m unable to login to the client right now. Ergo, I was curious on if anyone else knew the person’s Paragon.

If I asked, “How do I look to see his Paragon?” Then his response would not be patronizing nor would he be a jerk, but in this case it was.

3 Likes

Sader nerf incoming in 5…4…3…

2 Likes

Yet your original question mentioned nothing of not being able to log in to find that information.

5 Likes

So every time I ask a question I now have to also note the reason I asked the question?

I asked this question because I’m curious on your insight to this.

Edit: Also, if I could login to find that information I wouldn’t have to ask that question in the first place.

3 Likes

I’m not the one who called someone a jerk for providing an answer.

As I said, you not liking the answer doesn’t make it patronizing. Nor did his answer fit your definition of patronizing.

In any case, you’ve been given the answer, and how to find the answer.

Moving on…

3 Likes

As I said, I didn’t call it patronizing because I didn’t like the response. I called it patronizing because it is.

patronizing
/ˈpātrənīziNG/
adjective

1. apparently kind or helpful but betraying a feeling of superiority; condescending.

It was exactly the definition of patronizing. Just because you don’t agree with it doesn’t mean it isn’t.

Now let’s see if you truly move on or if you want to continue arguing when you are wrong?

He provided an answer to a question that wasn’t asked. It has no relevance and would be similar to asking something like a blind man asking what color an apple is and the response was something along the lines of, " open your eyes and look".

1 Like

The irony here is completely lost on you, isn’t it?

7 Likes

Oh, so you aren’t moving on? That’s the ironic part to this. It seems you don’t like it when I use your own words against you, because you are trying to use my own words against me lol.

(Yes I realize the irony to my message as well)

OK, that part cracked me up as well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes