Sacrifice Ancient Hellfire amulet bug

I got Ancient Hellfire Amulet in inventory, it’s 1/1 in the tab on the left but I can’t sacrifice it.

Not a bug. User error.

1 Like

No, I have the same issue. I crafted the Hellfire Amulet and I could not sacrifice it. As a matter of fact, I tried to craft another one, and when I went to the jeweler, there was no longer an option to craft the Hellfire Amulet even though there was earlier, however, when I bought the plans again, it said that the recipe was already known, but there was no option to craft the amulet. Definitely a bug.

No, it’s not. User error. Switch view to “All.” You don’t have enough crafting mats.

4 Likes

You didn’t even read my post. I CRAFTED the Hellfire Amulet, and I could NOT sacrifice it. It is STILL sitting in my character inventory, I go to sacrifice it, and it wont let me. Its a BUG!

Then post a screenshot of it. It has to be an Ancient Hellfire amulet, not just any Hellfire amulet.

It has to be Ancient???..ooops

You literally put the word Ancient in the title and body of your post!

I know reading the instructions on the altar are hard for so many people, but you wrote those words yourself!

No, it was not my post. I thought that all you needed was a regular hellfire, and the OP had an ancient. My bad

Reading is fundamental.

Yup, I am officially an idiot :laughing:

I didn’t say that. Just that 98% of what players are writing as bug reports turn out to be pilot error - something they are doing wrong. Not having enough mats, not checking mail for Haedrig’s gift bags, not finishing all achievements and complaining it’s not giving Guardian rewards, not READING what it says to do, etc…

Rarely do actual ‘bugs’ occur.

1 Like

In case of doubt, just hover your mouse over offerings, there are tooltips saying precisely what is needed.