Does this page, that is one of the stuff you have to give to the Altar of rites for S28, drops from only killing uniques or do you have to fill the objectives of the Set Dungeon ?
It’s a page you get from completing a Set Dungeon I think. Visit the Tome at Leoric’s Mansion by the Royal Quarters. I think it should drop Never Ending Questions page after you finish the Dungeon.
The Wiki said it drops from an unique monster but it is not clear if you need to complete one or both objectives or you just need to spam the Set Dungeons killing stuff until it drops
Neverending Questions is super easy to get. Run in to any set dungeon and one-shot everything in under a minute, then reset till you get it. Should take 10 minutes or less.
It drops from any of the 6-10 uniques in the map. You do not need to complete any of the objectives or do anything other than just run in, kill things, and reset.
Yeah…I had no idea this even existed. Three dungeon runs, and I had it. And then I failed the Set Dungeon.
Easy Peasy.
The hardest of the requirements is going to be the Staff because of the rarity of some of the items.
I did some testing, and it appears that certain dungeons drop the pages more often than others. Shadow and Marauder appear to have low drop rates, and UE appears to have a high drop rate.
So, before you start farming the pages in the next season, it might be prudent to search the forums and see if anyone has compiled a list of the dungeons that spawn pages most commonly.
Which dungeon did you find your page in?
IK Barbarian. It’s the easiest dungeon. You can power creep to your hearts content, and no problemo.
I did some testing and got 2 page on 3 in the Shadow one. Cause the dungeon has 8 unique, the UE one has 6/7, the inna one 5.
And i got the neverending page on it. I think it is quite RNG but we a dungeon with the most uniques is nice. Also the Shadow dungeon is quite cool in map layout.
I did 20 runs in Shadow and got 0 pages, but then did 10 runs in UE and got 2 pages. Another player did 40+ runs in Marauder and got 0 pages, but maybe it is all RNG after all.
Is there a trigger ? Do you potentially have to have completed the campaign on your toon ? Are crucible empowered items not allowed ?
Currently in seasons (27) trying to test the farming of this item. At the moment I’m on day 2 of trying to get this stupid thing to drop. Have gone through -
Demon Hunter - UE / Shadow
Monk - Innas
Wizard - Tal Rasha
Necro - Rathma
Not RNG…i ve done 100s of marauder duns as its my go to dungeon on journey. Never heard of the page until now. I have 2 master wings / guess didn’t pay attention to drops. Marauder is a bad dungeon to farm it.
Same for me I do not know how many SDs I have run, and I have never seen it.
Same here. As someone who rather enjoys set dungeons and have my mastery wings, plus having replayed some of them multiple times, I’ve never found one of these. None in any of the DH dungeons, which I have done many times, nor the WD Zuni, the monk Raiment, nor any of the necro dungeons.
I got the three pages with Arachyr, on season, within 10 runs.
I hope I will be as lucky next season…
The Natalya set dungeon drops it pretty easily. Don’t Nats enough times to know this.
Probably not an option this season.
Well the Nat dungeon will still exist and can be run for pages since completion has no effect on those drops. We only don’t know if the dungeon will be retuned to be functional for the new set changes.
You don’t need to succeed at a set dungeon to get the Never Ending Question. You don’t even need to finish one. You don’t need to regear for the set dungeon. You just need to kill the unique monsters to get one to drop. This one is easy. It will take less time than the one before it, Ancient Hellfire Amulet.
Is it dropped as item on ground?
It will be a white item which looks like a page of notes. Similar to the item which tells you how to find the set dungeons. And yes drops on the ground.