S28. Can't wait. Make it happen in Early Dec 2022!

you are wrong :):):slight_smile:

Well you sure did tell him off. :dizzy:

Maybe your console is mad at you and keeping you from getting what you want…

2 Likes

You don’t find the good one or The Good One?

Maybe Blizzard reduce your good loot.

#Youresogood

2 Likes

I have seen this often in the game or on the forum, but thats just negative memory bias. Or did you actually made a spreadsheet of all those 60% attempts? I also have sometimes 0 out of 4 60 percenters and sometimes 4 out of 4, but when its 0 out if 4 i also go “seriously…”.

Besides i highly doubt you did tens of thousands of grifts, let alone tens of thousands of grifts at 60% upgrade level.

1 Like

OK, time for a new estimation. If (and that’s a big “if”) we get a PTR announcement within days that it’ll run from November 24th to December 8th, that could mean S27 ending on December 18th, patch release on the 20th and S28 start on the 23rd.

Otherwise S27 will end and S28 start after Christmas, in January most likely.

15th Dec / Early Dec !!!
Has Thurs been a good reliable indicator of new season ptr content announcement?! :unamused:

Well this didnt age well.

It’s not impossible. Ptr updates can get announced from Monday to Friday. However even if it does get announced tomorrow or the day after, I don’t think we’ll see the actual ptr patch released until after the Holidays, since ptr testing usually (or at least the last four ptrs) lasts for 2 weeks, and I doubt they’ll have it going during the Holidays.

They can announce it whenever they want. The sooner, the better.