S24 is almost a week till it's over so?

It’s game changing and looks freaking amazing. That’s coming out in like a week so, might as well enjoy that for a while, since Season 25 in D3 isn’t coming out till at least mid December.

1 Like

Here we go again… same thread every 3 months…

2 Likes

You post some variation of that comment every season. Guess life is all little cycles.

Some cycles are smaller than others…

6 Likes

Look at the speed on that thing, we’ll reach PTR 2.7.2 in no time.

2 Likes

So if a PTR was to happen this week what would be the earliest and latest we could expect it? I know the odds of seeing one is slim. But I’d like a general idea of when to check back in

At least the several previous PTRs started on Thursday. We’ll know better if the notes are released prior to that.

Yes, a bit too fast imo, perhaps we should move the goal post a bit.

If the ptr is to launch this week, then normally we’d hear about it either today or tomorrow (with the ptr patch notes being shown and such), and then on thursday the ptr itself would launch.

Thank you. Guess Ill check back tomorrow

Hoping ptr news this week then ptr next week

ROFL, @Meteorblade (Only The Real One!)

You made my day.

That guy on that tiny freakin’ bike is priceless.
Is that a 20 kph crash proof helmet too! lolololololo

I just hope they will give a “warning” long enough before the season ends, I dread to think I will not have time for all the season-end activities I planned. Usually we get several weeks with the PTR announcement, but even if they decided to skip PTR due to the fact there won’t be any changes in the game or a theme for season 25, I still hope the season end announcement will come long before it actually ends :worried:

1 Like

They always give a 2 week announcement.

My guess for S25 is that its gonna be a re-used prior season thing so there wont be a need for a PTR test since it wont be an actual patch.

1 Like

This feels correct @Dragonmaster.

Or they have a list of season themes that haven’t seen the actual use of and they just pop the next one in.

But no PTR, makes that very unlikely.

So, most likely a past theme like 4th cube slot and dbl bounties.
If enough people get in this discussion there will be someone that says Ethereal Weapon become part of core game.

If Blizzard is going to stop theme’s and leave us to ourselves, then keeping Eth is the way to go.

1 Like

Eth’s are very DOUBTFUL they will be part of core non-season, their power is far too much of a power creep, moreso that since the Era isn’t ending as well (from what it looks like), adding the eth’s to non-season would be an instant power creep to the current era leaderboards. So Eth’s ever being added to base is very highly doubtful.

You’re preaching to the choir.

I said other people weighing in would bring this idea to the front.

I will put my two cents into the idea that Blizzard has nothing for us except to wish us well from here on out!

But… they are contractually obligated to nerf both Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor. You know, the classes with two words in their name.

2 Likes

If others can… so do I :slight_smile:

Blizzard in the end is a business. A business that needs to make money. D 3 does not make them money. If anything it is a massive drain on resources. I cant believe they still support it after this long in any regard.