S24 GR142 Rank 1 Inna's Mantra clear!

Hey there, I usually post a lot on the DH forums but this season I went Monk.

I was able to snag rank 1 Inna’s (rank 4 overall) today before those ultra-high paragon (5000+) players start making things impossible for the rest of us! I really enjoy the new Inna’s set but I know that LoD WoL has slightly more pushing potential.

That said, here is a video of my clear with explanations. I hope everyone enjoys!

Cheers!

13 Likes

There are things I like about this video:
good explainations
you try a floor that is not optimal unlike some others
and “sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not” - those 5k para people are strangely always lucky with their pylons. I’D expect you to clear 144/145 with a perfect map and a bit more luck on the fire cycles and that equip.

I skipped Innas this season althogh I wanted to play it in the first place (since I don’t have to use shenlongs) but I could not get the needed wpn and I like wol builds - so now I’m ringing the bell again but on ns I got 140 down so its kind of matching (I have by far less sheet dmg on n.s. since those eths are pretty nice)

1 Like

Good watch! Really, this is the only video I see that runs with the normal maps. And you’re the true #1 since those 5K paragon ones doesn’t even count anymore. Thank you for putting this with explanations. It makes it easy for us to understand the essence of the build.

1 Like