S20 start date was supposed to be released last week

Have you missed this from my post?!

There was an official post saying when the patch will come. Like the guy said it twice in 2 different threads.

…and welcome to the gaming industry , where things might get delayed with or without a “plausible” explication …

And that’s why they will eventually relapse into not telling us anything.

1 Like

Matthew made an official post because Nevalistis’s official post telling us when to expect the patch notes by had missed the date she’d officially told us to expect.

Welcome to managing customer expectations where, if you said something would be delivered by a specific date, and you can’t meet that date, you should tell your customers that you’re going to miss it, and what the revised delivery date will be, rather than just failing to deliver and then ignoring customers for days asking why.

1 Like

And you already got your answer in blue, why this wasnt the case.

coz they had so many people fell out due to sickness, that they couldnt tell if or when they could ship it.

and you can have it in any job
sure. its bad … esp if you wanne hold your timetable

but there are things in life, wich just happens

Now I know the reason behind not setting a date for D4 to be released … if ppl cant be patient enough for patch notes, so sure community would butcher blizz if they not deliver on D4 time frame if it was set…

Just be patient guys… we did remind them and they replied , let’s just wait abit and hopefully we get S20 start date and patch preview during this week.

1 Like

Get well soon and no worrys… i’m sure we can wait for a couple more days.

1 Like

Because every major gaming company should bend around one person’s schedule? New seasons generally begin two weeks after the end of the prior season, which puts it right in line with your other game so suck it up buttercup…

Season 19 ends on Sunday, March 1st.
So, Season 20 cannot start on Friday, February 28th.

Part of your request was for S20 to start whilst S19 was still running.

Typical Blizzard. Company has gone way downhill since Vivendi broke away all the way from the top down. I remember growing up it was a dream to work for Blizzard,. I wonder how those kids that spent thousands on college to get a job at Blizzard feel about their life knowing that the vast majority of their consumers say the quality of Blizzard as a company sucks now.

2 Likes

Really you feel the need to discuss Blizzard before it was merged with Activision? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hey all we are doing Is pending a little time being patient with Blizzard preparing the notes against new builds that s20 provides.

Some people got nothing better to do then complain that not knowing interferes with their lifestyle and it’s just so unfair. So sad. :smiley:

:thinking:

I think most of them see it as what it is.
Its a Job, where you get paid. Not your own Buisness wich you build up with your own Hands.

So stop bashing the Worker.
If you are mad (wich is more then totally fine, coz i dont like the way they go too), direct it at the higher UPs

But everyone below this, may it be the Guys/Girls frome CS or CT, cant do anything.
Though they even get payed less, then the average (in the Industrie).

1 Like

DUDE? Really a Fri 13th? HAHA! That would be sweet for if S20 started then.

Blizzard was “Partnered” “Absorbed” Bought" “etc.” by Activision. My guess is, they needed their resources to continue with Warcraft and maybe even the Diablo franchise. Call it a necessary evil, if you will. Money. It was either that or nothing. Yeah, we still have Warcraft and Diablo, but it’s at a lesser quality.

Hey, you know what? I say that it’s better than nothing. I, for one, do not want to play any other games. Once Warcraft and Diablo are 6 feet under, then I am done with gaming.

1 Like

so doo we get news this week or next week?

This isn’t even close to what happened. The people who think Vivendi was good for Blizzard aren’t any closer to the truth either. I’ve been reading complaints about how awful Blizzard is since before D2 launched. It’s hilarious that people think any of this is is new or means anything.

hi all, for me it would be great that the break between seasons lasted 1 month and in the year was only 3 seasons. I would have some time to comprehend my characters on NS: P

@ Madmac That would not be great at all I skipped S19 and been waiting on S20 as have many others if you need a break then take a season off but do not ask for things like this.

Your skipping a season does not mean that they will speed it up to the next one for you.

Hell I hope its mid-March now, just because.

So don’t ask for things like that maybe?

@ DTMAce Never asked for it to be faster what are you even going on about learn to comprehend what I said before ya go on a rant about wanting something to take longer maybe?

The useless quarterly D4 announcement, right?
Nobody could have guessed beforehand that February is mid of Q1.
We are so happy to know that UI designers are tinkering with the UI and mob designers are creating mobs, this totally makes up for lack of season start date and final 2.6.8 patchnotes.

3 Likes