S19 start date Please?

S19 reveal at 5 million subs

slap like now

4 Likes

This is 100% their fault.

I have no idea who the moron is in charge of D3 monetization.

I would happily be forking over hundreds of dollars for extra stash tabs, cool pets, armor/weapon cosmetics, etc. for myself and my family who all play.

Any whining about their lack of revenue is 100% on them. There is some super easy low hanging fruit that could make them a fortune if they’d just put forth the effort.

2 Likes

Are you somehow suggesting that if they introduced WoW-like microtransactions the exact same people wouldn’t throw an even BIGGER fit?? Because we know that isn’t remotely true. Even the HINT of them coming in Diablo IV has people up in arms. I’ve realized recently that there is no way to please this community (if you even want to call it that) or really, gamers in general. There isn’t a more entitled group group of people (collectively) on the entire planet. What do people want and expect from this game?? Brandy has already explained exactly WHY info about the patch and Season 19 is late. It’s because of Blizzcon and a reveal of a game that is replacing this one. What is the necessity of having this information now?? So people can take vacation time for an event that has already taken place 18 times previously?? I can understand taking off work for the release of Shadowlands or Diablo IV. But for the 19th Season of Diablo 3?? Really??

1 Like

It doesn’t matter at all that this is the 19th season of D3.
Millions play D3 and are looking forward to a new season start very soon!

Yes, Really! We all love it!

The fact there is 25.5K view of this post shows that people open this thread HOPING, there is news of S19 start.

Maybe, there will be news! It’s called HOPE!

2 Likes

I agree, I strongly suspect the patch is dropping today. I’m not as confident in the s19 start date however. They may take some extra time and use the live servers as a second PTR for the new sets and give them one final tweak if needed before s19. Or they could just go forward and fix it in s20.

1 Like

Game wouldnt be dead, if there was content coming in like POE has. They have started with small leagues, like Ambush (it added rogue exiles, ie NPCs with player builds that were set to attack you), to huge leagues like Delve (i cant see the inspiration coming from grifts, not at all). They have redone game basically three times now since patch 1.0 . It has successful career with MTX sales.

Why not make A HUGE change with monetization and produce new content? Just imagine having a game that was originally paid, then went the “go f2p” way… oh, wait…

If patch was today it would of already been done. Looks like its wait and see if it drops next Tuesday, no season 19 this weekend :frowning:

Wasnt The Aspect of Hope, Auriel, actually imprisoned in D3?

2 Likes

Only 8am at Blizzard HQ in California.

Give them another 8 hours.

3 Likes

That is me. I opened this thread hoping to find the star of S19 date.

Looking forward to try the new monk set. Was thinking of rolling a bar at the beginning, but Ill stay with monk. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Patches usually drop in the afternoon Pacific time and they don’t warn us ahead of time. So, until it is about 8pm Eastern we MIGHT still get it.

I really wish they would announce the Season Start date though. That would give us a much better hint as to when we get the patch. I want that new Crusader set!

8 Likes

Go kill some monsters. (Just a suggestion… )

But, the Patch usually doesn’t go Live until sometime between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM PST. And that’s why I’m waiting until tomorrow (Wednesday) to run the Challenge Rift. And even if the Patch drops this evening and Season 19 still isn’t deployed this Friday, I still have Friday night through Monday at 2:00 PM PST to complete this week’s Challenge Rift.

Yes, but we freed her.

MissCheetah beat me to the post. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for the confirmation.

2 Likes

I like your optimism.

I am also eager to learn of the start date, but being an adult, I’m not going to throw a hissy fit because Blizzard is busy doing other things. I think the fact that the whining is most likely coming from adults really lends credo to Venossa’s posts above. Sit tight.

Looks like it is kicking off today as anticipated. Consoles reporting getting update.

1 Like

My ps4 just updated to 1.31 with

• Seasonal Theme: Season of Eternal Conflict
  • Legendary Items Balance
3 Likes

got a start date for the season?

The kids here complaining about adults complaining, are themselves, the actual complaintees.

r/Iam14andthisisdeep

Well that suck that is when The Fallen Order releases.