S19 Can't / S21 Can

Where is the rhyme and reason in allowing players to leave GR’s to increase stacks that can then later be used in said GR. The reason given by the Devs, “Because WE said so!”, sure is a crummy answer.

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be possible after the hotfix.

What the Devs declared as intended, is the sharing of stacks. That should be ok. But every player has an own timer and it is possible to “desync” the timers. As a result, it is possible to get back your lost stacks.

2 Likes

Given Blizzard’s obvious lack of QA, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s still possible to stack outside of the GR…

it isn’t. What i do when i am playing with friend. i am leaving GR at 45 seconds on buff so i got timer reset when i join GR again.

Now when he proc i am running away from him so i will proc on my own timer and go back so he get my stacks.

After than he run away before my proc and repeat.

Seasons should not be about something liek this…

2 Likes

Sounds like boring crap to me. I want to crash, kill, destroy. Not run away and do nothing. If you say the season shouldn’t play like that, then don’t use or care about the mechanics of the theme.
For those who only care about goin to the top of the LB, they can use this boring process. If you don’t care about hitting 150, then pay no attention to the mechanics on “exploiting” it (but it’s not an exploit). Can’t really ignore the visual elemental belching, but you can ignore the stacking.

2 Likes

of course it’s an exploit. hopefully even a child can understand it. dev (certainly any designer) just can’t fix it.
this dev simply cannot code and cm tells any fairy tales. for me it is also naughty lies. because I don’t see a statement like: “sorry guys, we failed and we can’t fix it.”
if it were not an exploit, there would be no reset for stacks for solo players.

devs have fixed what they can fix, dont expect more from a 8yr old game, just forget the “intented” exploit and move one, if u want to use it, use it, it legal, if you dont, dont use it, easy

Can you prove that any team on the NA leader board actually did this? I am not aware of any team that did it. I know that the top team for sure did not do it.

and you know that because you installed a camera behind their back?

Because they streamed their run on Twitch… so YES! there was a camera on their back. Just because you can’t do something does not mean someone else can not. LTP

1 Like