S18 I've killed Diablo again and again

In S18, there’s a quest that need us to kill Diablo in 60S, I’ve killed him again and again. all in 60s, like 50s around including CG.
I’d like to know if it is bug or how can I fix it.
Look forward to hearing from you.

It’s not a bug. Works fine. How are you timing it?

system time. its weird…

Which difficulty level you did?

1 Like

Are you sure you are playing at the correct Torment level? It worked just fine for me.

1 Like

You must:

• Be Character Level 70.
  • Kill Diablo in less than 60 seconds.
  • Be on Torment XIII (T13) or higher.

Your Seasonal Necromancer is currently Level 70 (104). You say you killed Diablo in 50 - 60 seconds. What Game Difficulty are you on?

If you’re not sure if it’s a bug, you should post in the General Discussion Forum first. If players there help you determine it’s a game bug, then you can move your thread to this Bug Report Forum.

Blizzard does not respond here. You report a game bug on PC. Blizzard reads it. If they can reproduce it, they will fix it. The only responses you will get here are from other players who will try to help you.

Please read:

Thanks for your reply. In my language( Chinese Simplified ). It showed T10+, I’ll try T13 again.

1 Like

In which case, the bug would be the mistranslation of the journey task.

1 Like

I can confirm that it is a translation bug. The Traditional Chinese also writes “X” not “XIII”.

(Background: Asia server supports Traditional Chinese only, while Chinese server supports Simplified Chinese only. That’s why I couldn’t find OP’s profile because he is on Chinese server or console.)

1 Like

This is where I found it: 디아블로 III

Hopefully, PoloShrs didn’t collect the first Gift with their Seasonal Monk and open it. The Monk is Level 16, so she wouldn’t be able to equip the pieces yet.

you were wrong, I’ve got a 70(650+) monk, with 1m DPS. So it should be easy to do the quest.
It is a bug for translation.

Then perhaps you could provide a link to your correct Profile. :wink:

I’m sorry about the bug in the translation. And yes, this is something that Blizzard needs to correct.

Now that you know the correct Game Difficulty, I hope you are able to complete this Journey Objective “easy”, as you say. :beer: