Rollback bone spear masquerade

I think before the gelmindors marrow bracer got added bonespear was in a better place than it is now. Going from s teir to C is a slight overreaction. Yes, s24 theme would have put necros doing gr160s and s25 wont be much different. But, putting it back in A tier would add a lot of variety in both muti and single player.

So, maybe rollback the set to default, take the bracer out, and make bonespear great again!

2 Likes

My wish is that instead of buffing just bone spear, gelmindor’s bracer could buff all secondary skills casted by the simulacrums. It would’ve bring so much diversity in gameplay for the Necro and not locked for a specific build/set.

That would be skeleton mages all over again. It’s not bad if sets have a more focused build, specialy how sets work. It’s good to have a “theme” for each set. You see the name Inna for example, and you instantly know that’s the mystic ally set. Masquerade is the bone spear set, an it’s good this way imo.

The set is fine… What bothers me is the legendary power of the bracers… I think many Necro sets/builds would benefit from the bracers not just Masquerade if it also buff Death Nova for example…
Besides, Necro had so few options on the bracers slot before Gelmindor’s and C’Lena was introduced and even then only Masquerade and Rathma benefits from them respectively.

Ok i get that. Haveing more opptions in item slots is another story, and i would verry much like that.

the problem if you make the bracer a flat secondary multiplier it would make too many builds too powerful.

I’d like to see it get back to being powerful and fun. My lady played it this season and neither of us were satisfied with its lack of overall ability. Not like when I played it the season before.

The simulacrums need the triple damage buff from the set back.

1 Like

This is the answer…

Yeah, triple their damage again.

The Set is completely scuffed right now. Its among the worst sets and on the PTR has barely cleared a 120 with completely OP gems and everything.

Thats complete insanity of Blizzard. Why even create a new set for 2-3 seasons just to then render it absolutely useless and frustrate anyone that loves bonespears with this trash damage…

I really tried it on PTR. Decked him out with nice hear, 125 augs, some groovy shards. I did a 122 before it got grindy. The shards dont work as well with the set as the ethererals do.