Roland's Starter Set S39

Roland’s has to be the squishiest character I have ever played lol. Basically if Prophet isn’t up you’re toast. With 8 hours played I was able to defeat T XI ubers and unlock Passability at Altar, I know I could’ve done Ubers on lower difficulty.

I was able to clear a T15 Normal Rift by corpse running Resurrection probably 25 deaths. My Templar kept dying so I got no heals. Couldn’t get a Shrine for the life of me. I attempted to upgrade a rare Templar relic and lucked out and got Cannot Die. Also an Ancient Messerschmitt Reaver which somewhat helped with Prophet uptime and just having an ancient weapon definitely helped, and an ancient Shield dropped, plus I extracted a shield that gives 10% damage while two handing, which I imagined worked even with one handing my 2H with a shield.

After that I cleared the GR 70 to unlock Primals at 8 hours played. The Pylons with Flavor of Time and Templar cannot die helped a lot, and the S39 Shadow Clone.

Phew!

Definitely going to turn it back down to T X1 until I can get a RoRG to run Captain Crimson’s, or possibly start up a new build. I have 4 piece Valor so far and only 2 piece Akkhan.

Anyway yeah squishiest character I’ve ever played. Also not sure how Aquilla Curass is used in the build, for one I upgraded rares and did not get one, but I never have 90% resources.

My issue is that you have to be spamming your Sweep Attack for damage reduction. So, an enemy sneezes on me before I get in melee range then I’m already at a disadvantage

Edit: update, I finally got two Rorgs, one for Altar of Rites, and one to cube. So, I got Captain Crimson’s, and extracted an Aquila Curass. My survivability increased dramatically, and I was able to clear like GR 80. Still, can’t wait to build into Akkhan or Valor set.