Revive damage?!

https://www.d3planner.com/664463354

How far can you push revive damage with a build like this. It doesn’t show any stats for it in D3Planner.

Does army of the dead drop corpses?! I can’t find a single video showing how it works.

BTW, I’m calling this a, “No corpse left behind,” build.

Uhhh, rank 200 Caldessan’s on everything and rank 200 Trapped and Enforcer? I know it is just for show but it could have been all rank 156 to 160 since that is the limit IF you are exceptionally lucky on your 1% rolls.

I wouldn’t put it past LoD Mage since that build is more focused on buffing your mages (plus Singularity over Blood Mage) so…

Do you know how many corpses you can get with the mask of scarlet death, and revive:purgatory? I assume it’s more than 10 but is there a new limit like 100-200? I would think you could kill a serve if it’s actually unlimited. And I would think that is massive damage. I was thinking of collecting all the kills from the grift into one massive entity. Not sure how good it is to have 1000 corpses drop every 15 seconds though.

Yea, the stats are just to see the damage scaled. I put the int total to 66,667 and gems at max so it’s always identical if possible.

I originally had 100k hp and 100k regen per second. Does overcasting skeletal mages cause them to drop corpses? That would allow infinite corpse build up before combat.

Haven’t built my necro up yet to test stuff.

Nope, the highest rank that legendary gems can get is 150.

Look at the leaderboards of the 4-mans that are speed clearing GR150s. None of them have Caldessan’s Despair augments and equipped gems higher than 150.

Would Mask of Scarlet Death, Land of the dead, and purgatory build up a huge amount of corpses. Is there a limit to how many corpse purgatory will drop for revive build up power. I read purgatory gets rid of the 10 limit and allows as many as possible with MoSD.

I knew the GR limit was 150 but I was not sure if a gem could be 1% upgraded past 150. Good to know.

Seems from my experience that the game doesn’t allow this.

I was using Mask of Scarlet Death with Revive/Purgatory last season and it always seemed like corpses were either disappearing, or stacking on each other. Never felt like the amount of corpses was consistent with how many I was expecting, not even close.

But again, I didn’t do any testing on it, and corpses could in fact be stacked, this is probably worth investigating, though.

Darn. Just discovered that life support for mages adds life drain. I thought it replaced the entire essence cost with HP drain. That would have been fun. I was going to do an essence less summon build. 8\

That entire build is based on the idea that no essence is needed for mages. Oh well. I’ll have to find a different angle. Infinite mages would have been fun.

They should change it so that life support runs without any essence cost. And maybe add more HP drain. Maybe near 15-20% and have no essence cost.

This suggest that RCR increases damage. D3 does not display this. But does the double mage cast also increase the damage? This seems like it could turn into a boss hunter build.

If I use Squirts + COE + Krysben’s I can get it up to 26 quadrillion display damage for all 10 mages. But does the RCR + CONE out pace this build type with invisible multipliers from your mana?!

Not sure how much you can overflow the mana pool.