Returning to Diablo 3 LF Friends to play with :D

Hi there been taking a long break from Diablo 3 but recently got back into it, and really looking for a decent group to play with and hopefully make some friends along the way. Usually playing as casual because of my work schedule but can play mostly mornings to evening but trying to become a better player. Hope to make some friends ^-^.

2 Likes

On pc or ps4, or switch?

PC, sorry for not specifying. lol

hey i took a long break too. last time i played was s21. just started again a few days ago. feel free to hmu

1 Like

Took a long break myself. hmu, trying to find friends as well.

Sorry been really busy in-game trying to finish up my season monk, but finally finished and somehow got 2 ethereal tier weapons randomly. So yea thinking about leveling my paragon but its going slow lol atm while im working on getting a particular armor set for my monk for fast paragon exp. I will be scarce on this post since im working on my monk, but I will be on mostly during the weekend.

FahallaRa#1440 if you all want to friend me. ^-^

I have a seasonal DH that is pretty close to solo GR100, I have been just running Rifts and GRs to build up gems and experience to get in the leaderboard for the first time.

I will help you get a good start if you like, you can run some Rifts and GRs with me.

I will send you a FR. I play N.A. PC.

RockShow #1276

Ken

hey this season was my first time back for a few years. feel free to add if you want

Struckyomama#11659 if you want

Iā€™m always looking for more friends to play with as well, tbh I have not kept up with the seasonal stuff at all. All I know is ive been running through solo plays on different characters grinding out, one seasonal, one not seasonal.

same i just started playing back on pc feel free to add me