Returning player here... for not to long

As i said, i returned to a game after almost 4 years, i use to love to play crusader, especially condemn build because i love how it feels and reminded me from discharge build from POE, i was never a fan of leaderboards or other nonsense (like be the first or the best, or any other thing), simply played for fun so i didn’t care about build been a bit weaker than others, but i also don’t recall that condemn build was weak or to powerful, so why this ridiculous change Blizzard??
I don’t care how strong build is now, but this is not Condemn Crusader as i remember, because you change it into some trap/pet for some reason… If you really want to create something new, you could give us a new set to play with or a set that can synergise with other classes so people can push rifts together much better, instead you destroyed what was already good and fun…
I spend around 500 - 600 hours just on that build, getting every primal that can could find, just to make build better…
That been said i reambered that i have enjoyed playing this and installed game yesterday, today i probably gonna uninstall it, because i don’t know what else to do, i didn’t come to play Demon Hunter, Barbarian, Mage, but Crusader, well… thank you, come again… one update - everything gone, like i didn’t even play it, how the f… you were able to destroy it that fast…all the time i spend it on that build is gone…i’m not Immortal you know, so i can just do it again…
Lastly to ask you, for “who” you actually developing/making a game in a first place???
Just hoping that build will get a reroll (or at least version downgrade), so some of us who still like old build will enjoy again…