Returning after years, all acts are locked

I just decided to check out the game after not touching it for several years. For some reason, later acts are locked even though I beat the game on all my characters before. Any idea if I can unlock them without going through? I want to play act 1 on my DH, act 2 on barb, etc.

According to you career web page, you only did act 1. Don’t know why.

You may try changing password, it may fix some account related issues but no guarantee it will work for you.

If it doesn’t work, you need to rerun campaign again. As campaign progress is per hero, each hero has to run the campaign again.

If you have friends, ask him to create a game, jump to the beginning of an act and invite you into his game. But as said above, the campaign progress is per hero, going so, each hero will complete one act only.

If you have a spare $20, I highly recommend getting the RoS expansion. The base game is not what it was years ago. No Inferno, Monster Power, etc.

1 Like

Do the expansions go on sale often? I’m not sure I want to spend $20 for RoS, and I know I definitely don’t want to spend $15 for RotN.

Several times a year, but they don’t pre-advertise when that’ll be, just announce when the sale’s on.