Return of The CTD

Last update just as the season started I was experiencing Crash to Desktop after 3 minutes of play. A few days later you fixed it, and now a week later it’s back to CTD after 3 minutes of gameplay.

You’re not exactly inspiring a lot of confidence. If this is how I am going to experience Diablo 3 from now on, then I have absolutely no interest in Diablo 4.

UPDATE:
I have updated nVidia GeForce Experience, I have re-scanned all game files, checked for updates, reset my firewall settings, Optimized Diablo 3 in the GeForce Manager…

Not hacked… Purchased the game THROUGH YOUR LAUNCHER.

Crash to Desktop. 3 minutes of gameplay.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hulk - CTD playing Diablo III

Hey there friends,

I am looking at these crashes and think a DxDiag would help me out here. The Video drivers look to be up to date, but a bit more information would help.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and then press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file something you can remember and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight all of the text and click </> on the post editor.

Note: If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can break it up into two posts, or post it on Pastebin and provide the numbers/letters after the .com in your reply.

Outside of this, I would want to run an HWmonitor on the computers. Both of you seem to be on a laptop, so if none of the temps reach into the 90c range, we should be fine. If they do, then heat may be at the heart of the problem.

Please post back if you find an answer or with the DxDiag. :slight_smile:

/Nathardrick