Reset Rites Altar

and they learnt that toxicity from you and you are back making it more toxic
should of seen how calm it was before you turned up

Kettle meet pot

Yeah, I know, I’m toxic, because truth hurts

1 Like

Back the f— up, Scooter. I haven’t called anybody any names or insulted them. Pointing out that the Altar is simple to understand if someone takes a minute to look at it and Blizzard isn’t going to let you reset due to your choices is not being dickish. You can take your attitude down to the local 5 & 10 and peddle it there, because it don’t sell here.

1 Like

Frankly requiring people to learn the ambiguous ins and outs of a game feature outside the game to maximize effectiveness before playing is bad design and should be avoided. This is how you end up making games that render options unusable and forces players to start over. It’s a game not a lifetime course of study in optimization. This is one way in which PoE epically fails by the way. It’s not exactly a user friendly design. Diablo 3 at least allows you to respec with minimal disruption. Cue the people muttering about decisions not having consequences.

Maybe you forgot you wrote this ? Or you didnt know this is being rude lol. He is basically just requesting a feature that could improve the experience and then he get this from you for no reason. So take your own attitude back clown.

You think that is rude? Whoo, boy, you need to grow a thicker skin, snowflake, or life is going to be pretty rough for you. Slightly sarcastic? Yes. Rude? Not in the least. Grow up.

You don’t have to google to find this:

why would you need to refarm stuff all over again? it could simply be done just like resetting paragon points. you can reseal up until the next item needed.

i can only imagine that it was like a dark alley in Gotham City when all the thugs and criminals have taken over, nice and quiet since nobody good will walk through there anymore out of fear.

And I am the Batman that comes back and yes, the thugs and criminal make a lot of noise because im back bringing justice to the alleys of Gotham City so that the good-natured players can traverse freely and without fear.

I am the hero the forums deserve, but not the one it needs right now. So you’ll hunt me, because i can take it, because im not a hero. I’m a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a forum Dark Knight

There is a difference though. The paragon points are not spent when you allocate them, you can juggle them around as you please (within the limits). It’s different with items that you sacrifice or use up. Like when you augment something and sacrifice gems, then you can’t get them back. When you salvage something it’s also gone forever.
Not saying that it would be impossible for the devs to implement something like a free reset of the Altar.

If you go softcore/hardcore (which ever mode you have not played yet) it will be just like a reset! :slight_smile: :metal: :+1:

Yes you should be allowed to reset the alter. Zero adverse effect on my gameplay allowing others to rest it. (My alter is done.)

It never ceases to amaze me how people can think their unconsidered choices should be someone else’s problem. The altar nodes are pretty clear on what they do. Not that hard to figure out where to go from one node to the next.

1 Like

Because that would make it worthwhile. Decide that you didn’t like how you originally unlocked the nodes? Fine. Reset it. But, the sacrifices need to be made again.

Plus, it would be downright awesomesauce to witness the implosion of players’ brains.

Hi. I unlocked the items no level requirement on the Rites, and I can not craft level 70 weapon, armor, amulet and ring. How can I get the Season Chapter II ???

You can. Just craft the first (sovereign) yellow item in the list.

2 Likes

SEARCH.
THE.
FORUM.

1 Like

DonMartin: The sovereign also level 1.
MickeyKnox: You can write the solution here with the same efford.

Update: After restarting Diablo 2 times, it worked.

Yeah, you werent the only one to be thrown off by that. The blacksmith will display the item as level 1, but it still counts as a level 70 item.

Glad you were able to get past it.

No, they are level 70. Only requirement was lowered.

You could have used the “search” function of this forum. This “bug” has ben reported numerous times since the season start.

You don’t have to restart Diablo to make this work.

4 Likes

What an unhelpful and moronic reply. If you have nothing useful to say, better to keep quiet next time.

OP had a perfectly reasonable and legitimate request / complaint. Maybe dial back on that ego and try and think of something useful to say next time