Reset? But Diablo West Is Still Unplayable

Can you confirm that you have a fix this for reset or should all of west just log into east overload the server?

Lemme spend 10-15 minutes to try to login. People can’t even create new accounts.

Really Blizzard, do you have a clue?

They think it’s an individual issue and all is well on west.

Unbelievable!!!

That fact that they acknowledge the issue and then ghosted us in that topic right?

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t seem to have a clue what’s going on, so how can they fix it? I have accounts on West and now East that are ready to go. If the problem still exist on West at reset I’m hopping on East. If West loads up quick, what happens if I spend 2 weeks leveling a character to 95 and then all of a sudden the problem starts all over? East may be the wisest option.

You are spot on @AtomicPunk!

Really the only thing I can do is pay attention and abandon the servers that aren’t supported after reset hits later today.

I may have to go back and forth between Europe and USEast all season.

Sad to see this happening. If I recall correctly, you were pretty adamant about not playing on East but it really seems like they’re forcing us (on purpose or not) to move there. In my case, US West had a better ping for me when it worked well (even though I live in the east coast of south america, who knows why the server further away performed better for me)

This ladder would mark the beginning of 19 years on West HC Ladder, so it kind of saddens me to see it potentially go down like this. I’m getting myself a N. Switch to play D2R while I’m hiking both sides of Continental Divide in Western Canada and the US over the the next 3 years, so this may well be the last legacy reset for me. Right now It takes me about 5 minutes to login to West per account but, I play in my own 8 player games using sandboxie and 8 sets of game keys. Yes, 8x5min! The other thing I’ll miss is being well known in the community, even though I’m more of an antihero to everyone’s hero. Even on this ladder there are account names mocking me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The only one who gets mocked on west is JuggerJoe24 and he doesn’t use sandboxie hes a botter. He also has only been around for a few years.
Also ladder wasn’t even introduced until the end of 2003

Thanks for the update.

ok i have this issue also my work around has been. load up east go back to main screen switch to west. if that don’t work try same thing again. sometimes i can get lucky when its stuck on checking versions i cancel once or twice and always seem to get it to load in.

The issue is we shouldn’t have to struggle to play a game we payed for that blizzard still sells in its game store. Its not our job to find a work around, its their job to fix the problem. Right now west server is a lemon.

true yes but I’m just letting you know how I’ve made it work when it happens to me. if you don’t wanna do it that’s up to you i only play west and its my way to stay on west.

server ladder reset in progress it’ll be like 2 hours