Remove the Conquest act1-5 in 1 hour-impossible

Seriusly, remove it.
One person cant do it.
I tried it in SC AoV , Horse up all the time killing everything while moving-no chance.

Tried it with telesorc. Arcan always full, non stop teleport, didnt had to kill anything, teleport did it, and finished only till Diablo with 2 minits left.

Just remove this s h i t t .

Here ye, here ye… If Groot-2625 can’t accomplish something in a game, then it must be impossible and deserves to be removed.

:smirk:

7 Likes

Why are you even bothering with the tough ones when there are stupid easy options?

10 Likes

Plenty of people can do it solo. Just look at the conquest leaderboards.

4 Likes

FTGJ It’s possible solo. There are people who did it. No I’m not in them number.

2 Likes

should be easy u should learn the trick , a lot guide out there like youtube etc
usually using the fast pace build like god, i think sader foh also able to do it

1 Like

Isn’t this your 2nd thread about this? Couldn’t you have just used that thread?

Lots of players are getting it done. So, no, it shouldn’t be removed because someone can’t. There was even a video in your original thread that showed a Sader completing the conquest.

Are you just trying to complete all the conquests? Or is this just for the 3 needed for the season? If it’s the latter, many people have pointed out several times that there are easier ones. If you really want that particular conquest, do it in a group.

10 Likes

TinneOnMuin did it solo on season launch night five seasons ago with the four piece Firebird’s from Haedrig’s.

2 Likes

He did it solo this season as well with 4p Firebirds.

And there are also plenty of players who have ran it as a solo wizard.

3 Likes

Diablo 3: Speed Racer Conquest:

7 Likes

I just want S29 removed already!

6 Likes

Try doing it with a non-set Wizard using Disintegrate.

Every season they had this Conquest I never finished it.

Way past time to get rid of it.

Or you guys could skip it.

If you are doing the SJ, there are 8 other choices to get 3 conquests done.

If you are trying for full completion on the seasonal achievement LB, well, achievements should be achievements. As others have said, Tinne did it with a Wiz on SSF in less than 4 hours of seasonal start. If you guys can’t get it done in 3 months, it is maybe more of a skill thing rather than an impossible thing.

3 Likes

Nonsense.

I’ve been playing this game since they started having Seasons and every single season where I have to have a very fast character I can’t complete the three conquests.

Wizards are too slow and too weak because they’ve been gimped way too much

LOL!

Ya, there are 8 other conquests. All the other 8 conquests are easier than Sprinter/Speed Racer, so pick 3 of the other 8.

Sprinter/Speed racer can be done on normal. Wizards have been gimped enough to not do normal? As far as slow, Perma-teleport isn’t quite as fast as dash monk, but it is more than enough.

Again, like I said, if you don’t want to do it or can’t, then don’t. Skip it.

3 Likes

I summon TinneOnnMuin The T16 Sprinter Project (many builds + videos)

5 Likes

This season (and many others) has some super easy conquests. Avarice, The Thrill, Years of War can be done blindfolded.

Why are you punishing yourself with the tough one if you’re just trying to complete the journey?

5 Likes

You rang?

OP, if it’s your first time solo, do yourself a favor and make an infinite dash monk. Which is actually way easier to build/play now that they reduced the Raiment 4p dash cost a few patches back.

It’s way easier on monk vs. anything else, and if you want to learn to solo it, that’s where to start.

Trying to learn to solo it on sader is playing on hard mode. It’s doable solo on sader, but challenging. I definitely wouldn’t recommend starting with sader. Make a monk and save yourself the headache.

You don’t really need much for gear, just raiment 4p, some crafted gear, and a bunch of stuff with RCR/CDR. It’s not like you’ll need to load out an entire endgame character. You can gear one up in a few hours if you are efficient.

12 Likes

POOF

Priceless, sorry guys I just couldn’t let this opportunity slip…

:wink:

2 Likes

It’s already been suggested to do other conquests. But in terms of speed runs, the wizard holds the second fastest clear, the first obviously being monk.

And as TinneOnnMuin has mentioned before, once you get this conquest down, you can complete it nearly 100% of the time with the wizard, bar crashes and softlocks. Luck ceases to be involved.

If you want, I’ll live stream a Sprinter run with a wizard and no class items, and I’ll guarantee I’ll clear it on my first attempt (excluding game crashes/soft locks).

Sprinter relies a lot less on luck that people believe.

3 Likes