Remember to Soul Shard Augment (if you rollover gear)

Hi all,

Today is the last day of season. If you use rollover gear in non-season, I am giving a friendly reminder that you may want to augment select seasonal gear if you have any unused lsoul shards before they disappear.

5 Likes

S25 about to end in EU region and I still have a bunch of unused shards but nothing worthy left to use them on. Might as well let them go poof.

2 Likes

They salvage into non-legendary gems. Might as well salvage them rather than just see them disappear. That’s what I did yesterday in preparation for today’s season end as I’d already put 625 stat augments on all the gear I’m taking back to non-seasonal.

5 Likes

And sell the embers. A full stack is 57,000 gold :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s of course a valid point but I have no shortage of regular gems in non-season.

Already augmented all the equipment of my enchantress, she was delighted :wink:

3 Likes

Heck, I’ve even got 4/5 primal Blackthorne’s coming back to non-seasonal with me.

1 Like

Do you think some people will be on the forum tomorrow complaining that the shards are gone? You know the same people who never read the blogs because it is inconvenient for them to spend time doing it.

5 Likes

I just went into all my regions season hero’s and salvaged the shards for gems.
They were all full aug’d anyway.
I never play Non Season as it is such a bore.
I can only play the same hero for a few weeks.

Bring on new season!

I’m on the UE server, and I don’t retrieve my shards. Is It normal?

2 Likes

This season I have reached GR120 solo which was the farthest I’ve got so far and got loads of augments from it too. I carried my primal uliana and inna pieces with 2 traveler’s pledge. I wanted to make my previous non-seasonal Uliana build play abit smoother and I think it’s getting there. I spent my last 20 minutes arranging the seasonal stash to augment worthy equipment and using last bit of upgraded Soul Shards.

So far it was pretty abundant at terms of loot and I hope next season goes better. Most likely I’ll quit once am done with Conqueror or Guardian because upcoming Season theme is uninteresting at best, but I’d like that portrait frame.

4 Likes

Try an account rollback and see if you get them back! :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure, but I’ve already seen people in General Chat in-game on EU mentioning it.

Tomorrow will be lit then. I better prepare some more popcorn while am at it. :popcorn:

1 Like

I just finished salvaging and augmenting the soul shards and this season is a good season for me.

1 Like

I didn’t know about the season stuff until I think beginning of March.
I found it a great way to play the game again.
I played until 60 when it first came out.
THen when the expansion hit I played that until I hit about lvl 66. I am not sure what happened, but I don’t think I ever played through the single player.
I found the seasonal fun. I am really looking forward to the endless hordes to relive the failed Nephilim Greater Rift Runs.

I am wanting to know what you don’t like about the upcoming season?
I missed the boat getting any weapon imbued, I was busy trying to level gems to get the Season Portraits and suspected it would end 11:59PST, but it didn’t.

salvage them for gems. Sell the embers for Gold.

I got 87k for each 100 stack last night? Now I’m confused!

congrats! Despite what some would say, a GR120 is a great effort imho.