Reforging issue with game

please I will do the video and ill be happy to post it all over including form facebook, twitter, youtube, and so on then ill post it here for you to see am happy to help you guys out to prove that once again there a issue with in the game have a good day

Iā€™m pretty sure the OP is just trolling.

come in game and see for your self am not troll, troll

Iā€™m giving the OP 24 hours to post the video.

I just did on PC, Playstation, and Switch (yes I own three copies of D3). It took exactly 50 FS on each one to reforge.

And for the record my calling you a troll was based off your reactions to people when they asked for evidence (since you know it isnā€™t happening to anyone else).

For example:

or

You did ask the people and everyone is saying itā€™s not happening to them.

Yupā€¦very simple math. In my case 902 FS before reforge and 852 after reforge = 50 FS spent to reforge (on PC).

Finally the ā€œnail in the coffinā€ so to speakā€¦

You asked, we said itā€™s not happening to us and your response is an attack on our characterā€¦hence my calling you a troll.

2 Likes

Maybe you should learn how to count, noob.

Hereā€™s a screenshot of my materials immediately before a reforgeā€¦
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/07/10/d3_reforge_materials_before.jpg

Hereā€™s a screenshot of my materials immediately after a reforgeā€¦
http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/07/10/d3_reforge_materials_after.jpg

The reforge recipe takes 5 of each Bounty material and 50 Forgotten Souls. Clearly, as I only had 50 Forgotten Souls, it would be impossible for this recipe to have worked if it was taking more than that as you are claiming.

You can also compare the number of materials before and after the reforge in the screenshots and see that their numbers have been depleted exactly as you would expect, as per the recipe.

no what I can see is the none educated blow smoke in some one ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ and only showing the people who are the true scrubs and once again stay tune for the video and pic does not happen once like the monk which all the tech so there was nothing wrong lol

lolā€¦" I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally , it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

I donā€™t even know if that quote is real but I like it none the less.

2 Likes

once again the tech in diablo will be proven wrong once again so cheer up and stay tune well so call techā€™s lol

I am rescending my peace offer.

1 Like

Scroll up a couple of posts to where Iā€™ve posted screenshots of this working absolutely fine and, more to the point, I only had 50 Forgotten Souls in my materials tab so it would be impossible for the reforge to have succeeded if it was costing more than that.

1 Like

I will have something better then screen shot I will have video like the monk will prove that the tech that works in diablo is all bla bla wave, and remember it was the people that played this game that made the tech in diablo look foolish when the monk had the issue and they all started doing the moon walk

Troll sense tingling. Since posts canā€™t be down voted anymore, Iā€™m sensing this is a troll. If Reforging was costing more then 50 FS then there would be posts all thru the bug report forums. You are NOT a special snowflake that its only you. I go by what someone else said, post a video proof of this happening or even some screenshots of this happening. Donā€™t just say you will, do it.

Some notes incase this ISNT a troll:
Using the fill button will put your entire material pool into the cube, not just the 50. But the transmute will ONLY use 50 of them, the remainder will go back into your material tab.

Feel free. Post it on the Bug Report forum where it belongs.

Also, why do you keep going on about the monk class? You have never posted about it before and you have spent only 9% of your play time on a monk. The VAST majority of your time is spent playing DH.

Post History Diablo 3 Forums

All games have bugs, but reforging is not one of them right now. Even if it was, reporting or posting video is not a bad thing. You seem to want to make the game look badā€¦but that is not what reporting bugs, or verifying them, does.

which how long did it take for you guys to stop saying those magic words how many video was post about the issue, I remember it well like it was yesterday even people from other country was posting the issue as well, you have the wrong guy if you trying to blow smoke

Please. Either:

• post proof
  • stop posting
1 Like

I will trust me collecting the matts as we speak

The original post in this thread was made over two hours ago. If youā€™re at the stage where youā€™re reforging legendaries hoping for ancients / primals then thereā€™s no way it should be taking you two hours to get 50 Forgotten Souls.

Iā€™m sure weā€™ll see it eventually but you know video editing takes time. :wink:

1 Like