Reforge Primal Ancient Legendary items

Hi,

Primal Ancient Legendary items drop rate 1/400 understand that but very likely can not use on build due to want to use stats exceptional drops.

My suggestion to Kanai’s Cube add Reforge Primal Ancient Legendary items option for reforge.

Requested materials can arrange for per try;
Bounties x 25 (each)
Forgetten soul 250 and i think nobody’s objection this spending amount.

Best Regards

3 Likes

I strongly agree, Primals is so rare, and it would be a good option to have to reforge for better stats. Even if it takes a lot of materials, I’m sure people would grind Hours for materials for a chance.

2 Likes

This cheapens the thrill of finding new primal items. All one needs to do is find a first one, of the item desired, and they can guarantee eventually making it perfect, or improving it. They never need to find another.

That’s why I suggest making them slightly easier to drop, not making them a recipe.

I think opposite. I give to you an example;
Amulet The Flavor of Time i want to use this stats;
1000 Strength

• 100 % Critical hit damage
  • 10 % Critical hit chance
  • 8 % Cooldown

If dropped;
1000 Vitality
130 Resist all
7 % Attack speed

• 12 % Movement speed

So, HOW to do “Making it perfect, or improving it?” We have only 1 hit at Artisian.
Even drop rate can incrase if you think “This cheapens the thrill of finding new primal items”

Best Regards

Obviously, using your proposal, you’d reroll the entire item, reforging it until you got something that only had one flaw. It might take you 65848723465763475674365874365327481932746392431254 times but you will eventually get a better one that you like.

Making you hunt for one like that does not decrease the thrill in getting a new one.

In short, your method is just a shopping list that you fill. It is not a “what the heck did I just get?”

There could be another method, without cheapening the primal experience, or lessening the thrill, by giving even junk Primals a use.

In salvaging a less useful Primal item, you would instead get xx Forgotten Souls and 1 Primal Core. Later, with a new reforge option, allowing you to reroll the Primal item, preserve its Primal status by incorporating Primal Cores. Keep the current reforge costs, but require an additional 3 or 5 Primal Cores for a single Primal reforge attempt.

It would keep those types of reforge attempts to a lesser percent, but still allow for some kind of limited option.

Yan

1 Like

This does need to be fixed. Primals are usually worthless and already rare for a casual player. My thought it you can scrap a primal and get a primal ember. Hellfire materials are largely worthless so make those useful. Adding in a lot of materials would make sense too. So the cost would be:
5 primal embers ( you get one ember per primal scrapped)
10 each of Hellfire materials:
50 of each bounty.
5000 of every materials.
An ancient of the item you want to upgrade.
It would be a direct upgrade of the item as well. So you would take the time to find and reroll your ancient until you get the stat blocks you want.
The new primal has perfect stats of the same stat blocks your ancient has. To make it different than a natural pull you could make it so it cannot be rerolled.
I am a casual player and am just shy of 1000 paragon and I have only found 3 primals so far so it would take some time investment and even serious player would have to invest significant time to do this.

1 Like

They need to make hellforge-embers more accessible and available for augmenting. They seem to only drop in GR for me.

I have two seasonal heroes, with one shared Enchantress. Every single slot on all three of them has 625 augments on. I have around a dozen primals in my Stash that I kept for transferring back to non-seasonal, which also all have 625 augments on. I have around 35 Rank 3 soul shards in my Stash, and about a dozen embers. I’ve also salvaged a number of ancients that had 625 augments on, due to finding upgrades. So…

Hero 1 = 13 augmented items = 13 rank 3 soul shards
Hero 2 = 13 augmented items = 13 rank 3 soul shards
Follower = 14 augmented items = 14 rank 3 soul shards
Stash = 35 rank 3 soul shards
Salvaged items = 20 rank 3 soul shards (estimated)
10+ embers

That’s a total of 95 rank 3 soul shards, each of which required 3 embers, so that’s 285 embers, plus the 10+ in my Stash, or around 300 embers so far this season.

1 Like

I have the “same” result.

I used 177 embers (for augment).
Plus 92 in stash.
Plus salvage items and/or shards lvl3.

(P~1850)