Reforge Ethereal

Can I reforge ethereal weapon? Will it change to non ethereal?

Nothing can be done to them other than sockets being added with consumables

3 Likes

Ari is correct. You can’t modify an ETH in any way. The only thing you can do is use the Ramaladni thing to add a socket.

3 Likes

No, that’s not true.

You can add a socket, yes. But saying it is the only thing is not quite accurate.

You can add an Augment to them as well but it must be the level 70 (Ancient) version. So, it might be harder to do given the drop rate.

3 Likes

Completely forgot about that thanks for reminding me

Honestly, a lot of people are having them rain on them. Including myself and a friend of mine. I still have my first Buriza since every other one hasn’t been a good replacement.

could not transmog it too… could not transmog regular items to look like the ethereal either.

so this is really a very powerful unique item then (if the power fits).

That is correct, you have to collect all 21 of them for the achievement to be able to transmog them or use them as transmogs if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Speaking of which, one of the many ways this season is messing with me is I still don’t have one of the consumable socket-makers. A green gem on the weapon would be really nice about now.

They publish a blog for each season.

Season 24 introduces Ethereals, a new weapon-type that players will be able to acquire and hunt for in their upcoming seasonal journey. Ethereals will roll a powerful set of affixes, a random Class Weapon Legendary Power and a random Class Passive Power. Ethereals will have unique icons, names, item types, and sounds originally found in Diablo II. For additional details on Ethereals, check out the list below:

• Ethereals are account bound and can only be dropped by monsters, chests, and destructibles, but do not require your character to be level 70 to drop. Ethereals cannot be acquired through Kanai’s Cube or from Kadala.
  • Ethereal rarity drop rate is set between Ancient and Primal items.
  • There are 3 unique Ethereals per class. Each Ethereal has fixed affixes and rolls one random Legendary Weapon power and one random Class Passive Skill.
  • Only one Ethereal can be equipped at a time.
  • Ethereals ignore item durability loss.
  • Legendary Powers and Class Passive Skills rolled on Ethereals do not stack with the same power equipped through Kanai’s Cube, Items or Skills.
  • Ethereals cannot be Enchanted, Transmogrified, Dyed, Reforged, or traded. :point_left:
  • Ethereals can be augmented.
  • Collecting all 21 Ethereals during Season 24 will reward players with the Feat of Strength, Ethereal Recollection. Players who accomplish this will have all Ethereal transmogrify options available for future seasonal and non-seasonal play.
  • Ethereals only drop in Seasonal play, and will not transfer to your non-seasonal character when the season ends.
2 Likes

But that would require reading. For some, that is just too much effort…

4 Likes

Yeah. Screen readers are hard, too, and those mechanical voices… like I want Hawkins to read Diablo to me.

Actually, that might be awesome.

So do the forum responses…

Funny how that works, isn’t it? Player won’t read the season notes (which have his answer in them), but will read comments on the forum.

1 Like

Hah I’ve got you fooled…I only read the title of the post and then come in guns blazing!

/end sarcasm

1 Like