Rechel's Ring of Larceny

Hello its been a while since I played and I would like to know where I can get Rachel’s ring of Larceny so my daughter can get it and yes I forgot how to get it lol please some one help us. thanks

It’s just a random drop. You can also try upgrading rares in the cube.

Just a warning: That ring is garbage; really not worth hunting for.

thank u, I have it as a power for the fast movement and my daughter wanted also for the power,

All due respect Timber, but I really like that ring for speed farming. It’s great for a WW Barb using Ambo’s & Echoing Fury with a fearing shout. Bounties too. Also use it for WD farming.

I put it on my Monk with Patterns of Justice / Tempest Rush build. I had to take it off - she was moving too fast, running into walls, getting stuck in corners, etc., especially in the Ruins of Corvus and The Barracks maps. 13 sweeping wind stacks is enough.

The Fear Condemn Crusader uses that ring to full speed farming advantage as well … sometimes breaking the speed limit and crashing into badly mapped walls :smiley:

To supplement proc’ing Fear speed bonus on the ring, a helm secondary can roll Fear as well as various weapons like Echoing Fury, other jewelry like the Pandemonium Loop (from Act5 bounty cache), and certain class specific skills.

BK Weapons set gives you a 45% speed boost. Used with Captain Crimson or Aquilla Curass you can run higher rifts than with Ambo’s and Echoing Fury because of increased defense. WW Build with BK Weapon’s set is almost as fast.