Re: Recent Banwave

I doubt that’s what he’s saying at all. He’s simply stating it doesn’t affect him so therefore he doesn’t care. I don’t care about leaderboards either but I also don’t care for cheats. They’ll address this issue soon, I’m sure. Let’s just wait and see what they do and go from there - no need to work ourselves up into a frenzy just yet!

2 Likes

Not what I said in the least. I was rebutting that “everyone” is affected by cheaters and botters. That’s it. You don’t have to board my train a’tall.

Again, people have been botting to maintain a 97% or higher uptime during a season (so they are online for 97% of the season for 3+ months) for years, but now it seems to bother you more than it has in the past for some reason.

3 Likes

The surprising part was that some on the SE Asia region have gone. Everything else aside, that might be a first.

I push the leaderboards and I was rank 1 necro for the first weekend and I want to be again, am I allowed to complain about the cheaters? I’m so sick of this stupid argument, there are people who want to push the leaderboard legitimately and botters have a gigantic advantage that isn’t fair and is against the rules. The d3 leaderboard has as much of a purpose as any other leaderboard on any other game. There are streamers who make legitimate money pushing the leaderboard and creating content, there are people who take joy from pushing the leaderboard, just because you think its pointless doesn’t mean it is.

I love volleyball and I play in a league and coach. When I play games there I try my best and want to win; but whats the point? Winning there means nothing no one is coming to offer me a position on an Olympic team or to pay me for it. Does that mean I should just start cheating all over the place because it doesn’t effect anyone?

2 Likes

The SEASON leaderboard isnt won on the 1st day or the 1st weekend, nothing to brag about, especialy on a class that isnt much played this season on the 1st weekend.

Maybe you are, but you are taking Rip out of context, he says he isnt defending exploiters or cheaters. He is just tired of all the people who are NOT affected, who will never climb the leaderboard and are for example only doing season journey or just fiddle solo around and so fiercly complain in so many threads.
This game is for many not only about the leaderboard, and for you it might be, but therefore you cannot dismiss other people’s opinion who say it doesnt affect them and they do not care.

1 Like

You say nothing to brag about but its all in how you look at it. You don’t get to decide what is worthy of praise. The first weekend is about playing efficiently and maximizing time, the rest of the season is about how long you can devote to grinding paragons. So getting to the top of the ladder on the first or second night is still impressive, and I couldn’t care less that you dont think so. Try it and tell me how easy it is.

And the whole reason why I asked if I’m allowed to complain about it is because I was taking him IN context, I’m a player that IS effected and will climb the leaderboard so obviously according to him and you I’m allowed to complain about the cheaters. I’m never going to race in the indie 500 but they still have rules against cheaters and my opinion on it not effecting me doesn’t matter because its against the god damn rules. I dont understand why you keep bringing up people who like to just mess around on single player and do their thing every season they have absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. This entire conversation is about people who want to push the leaderboard and play fairly and are getting dumpstered by idiots that jerk off all day while bots play for them.

1 Like

literally this.^^^^^

that’s so dumb. when all things were equal he was number 1. How is that not something to brag about? being the best necro at that point in time? A time when EVERYONE who is going to play the season is on full force mode. No other time in the season are players playing this much and hard.

You are a RIDICULOUS TROLL.
The guy was literally rank 1 and passed by exploiting cheaters burning through 150s in 1 min for weeks and you’re just like, “so wut dood who cares”. JEEZUS you are one of the worst trolls on these forums. Are you an EU player too?

1 Like

First off, please edit your post as you are using profanity and a dirty word. Now that is against the tos.

Second you can be proud but its still nothing to brag about to others when even the other LEGIT players are out grinding and not pushing. You can also push hardocre roland set where there is very little competition and will mean very little to others (except for the very vew pushing hc roland).

Thirdly this conversation was about the paramaters of wich there was a banwave. So you got your banwave and you are still complaining and making the conversation about you.