Rathma vs Pestilence

I just finished doing 75 GR with these and am very disappointed :frowning:

Waiting for Land of the Dead or Army of the Dead is no fun.

SIGH!

Seems you need to make your minions attack faster so the cooldown can occur allowing the skill to be used more frequently. There are also some other options like using In-Geom or even Messerschmidt’s though this may make you “weaker” and require more time to kill stuff initially.

1 Like

For seasonal play you could use Leech - Blood Flask to rapidly reset potion cooldown and get/keep Empowered Shrine up. 50% CDR on top of your baseline CDR should net you some real short cooldowns.

1 Like

That is why I don’t like Pestilence (Or any of those LotD based builds) but with Rathma it shouldn’t be much of a problem.

I don’t have any special amount of CDR on my gear (2 rolls I think) and while I have to wait a bit here and there it isn’t major, like a few seconds maybe. I just command skeletons to attack things on the way to the next big pack while I am going along and only use Army on big packs/elites.

Are you using Frenzy on your skeletons?

I have a Pestilence build in season 28 that breezes through T16 like it wasn’t even there. I think it had 57% CDR but it also has Gogok rank 25, CDR passive, Messerschmidt in the cube and In-Geom equipped. Land of the Dead is very often ready for activation before the duration of the previous LotD is running out.