Randomly Teleported?

I was Power leveling/Gearing some new kids, then all a sudden each one of them got teleported onto me as i was running the bounty while they was town leeching. They all died immediately after getting teleported onto me. I had them over 3/4ths geared up and lost 3 hours of progress due to something I’ve never seen happen before. I’ve got screenshots of them dying and there was nowhere to be found that they teleported or got teleported onto me. So confused?!

Did you start a boss event and they all joined in?

1 Like

Sounds strange. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do not know of many instances where the game will instantly teleport another player to your location without confirmation. There is, however, a method to instantly – or rather, accidentally – teleport to another player’s location from town. Is it possible that the other players clicked on your banner? Because that action would instantly teleport a player to your location.

Unfortunately, your account tells just one side of the story. If these “new kids” can attest to the fact that they were transported to your location without causation, or you can produce evidence that would help someone recreate the situation, then you could put together a potentially actionable bug report. Otherwise :woman_shrugging:

RIP x 3 :bouquet: