Ramaladni's gift Sold by Fence in Town

I’m sure this has been asked for before.

I am playing HC with 2 other guys and all 3 of us are having difficulty finding the hole punch for our hero’s.

We are all above para 400 and under para 800 as a group.

Blizzard removed the cost of taking out gems from characters a while back in a patch:
Please consider making NPC’s like “Ruthie the Fence” in act5 able to sell ramaladni’s gift’s.

Make the cost 5 million gold or what ever you think is fair.
Also make it only available at 70.

The most anyone ever needs in a season is less than 10 of them.
But we are either collecting unusable numbers of them or can’t find them in our drops fast enough!

Thanks Blizzard for considering this major QoL adjustment!

2 Likes

It can be a struggle at first but eventually you’ll find yourself having a ton of them, they drop like crazy to the point you dont need any of them anymore and you end up with like 50+ at the end of every season… Is what I find myself in.

I guess a vendor selling them wouldnt be a bad thing…

3 Likes

This is the big deal for most of us.

When Blizzard removed the cost of removing gems that played to the low level working to 70 at begin of season.

What a sweet gift that was.

We’re just asking for one more gift from Blizzard. Hehe!

I have no doubt that post will get side tracked soon.

Well that’s the real problem with The Gift. You’re either crying out for one, or you have too many.

The problem with The Gift is its necessity. I don’t think anyone will swap out their Gifted weapon with a new one if they don’t have a Gift in their bag. They wouldn’t swap out a regular for an ancient or primal without a Gift.

So, the piece languishes in your stash with the hope that a Gift will drop sooner than later.

They may as well let it be sold, but, then, they may as well simply add sockets to every weapon and get rid of the Gift – the net effect is the same.

(Anyone here think twice about dropping 5M gold on a Gift? No? I didn’t think so…)

3 Likes

Agreed, let it happen Blizzard.

So much trouble running rift/bounty/gr just praying for that ‘socket thingy’ !!!

1 Like

Can’t I just trade like 10 puzzle rings for 1 gift or 4 bovine bardiches

I can’t imagine a new season hero that has 10 puzzles and no gifts.

This whole post is really about new accounts or playing in a new season and low paragon needing a hole punch badly.

If you have 10 puzzles you definitely have 5 million gold or 50 million gold to buy one.
If you don’t have the gold then run a couple vaults.

If the Ramaladni’s Gifts are sold by a ‘fence’ then it is always there to buy lvl 70 and above.

1 Like

I actually prefer how it is right now. It’s another item to be excited to get. I haven’t had too much trouble getting them. If you don’t have them, then you can just go without it, roll a socket onto your item and swap the socket out for a better property later when you have a rama. The rama may be adding a socket, but all it’s really amounting to is letting you get a 5th affix on your weapon, so maybe you get to keep the extra 7% IAS or 20% Area Damage. It’s important if you’re trying to be perfect, but not having one won’t cripple you. If you don’t have one, you can wait until you do, they’re not that hard to get and you’ll still be able to play effectively without it.

1 Like

It’s not about ‘perfect’ in HC.

It’s about staying alive while playing T16 and gr 70 speed runs.

You don’t need a Rama to stay alive. It adds a socket. So you reroll the worst property on your weapon to a socket until you get a Rama. When you get a Rama, you roll the socket to a more useful property. If you’re lucky enough to have gotten a perfect Primal Ancient weapon before you got a Rama, then you can just quit complaining because you already got lucky, go farm the rest of your gear. If your weapon is less than perfect, then you shouldn’t mind rerolling one of its affixes for a socket too much.

1 Like

At paragon 800 i had 12 in this Season…

1 Like

I have seen only 2 gifts or maybe 3 this season. I have had to temp roll sockets in ancient weapons until a gift turn up…still waiting on my console game…PC game I have 8 right now. I have about a dozen puzzle rings with 3 ancients in both.

I was thinking more like a cube recipe for the gift…transform 1 ring…open the vault transform 10 and get a gift. get so many puz rings that I am trashing them at this point.

1 Like

I thought of a similar solution for rings, but not that. What I’d thought of was transforming 9 Legendary Puzzle Rings into 1 Ancient Legendary Puzzle Ring. You’d get less loot overall but you’d spend your time more efficiently.

Yes you do! In T16 and gr 70 speed runs.

With 2 socket-thingies and two BK swords.

I put the socket in both BK’s, then put 2 flawless royal emeralds in both.

Now I can roll 20% CDR on both total.

This gets my total CDR to the point that Wrath of the Berserker is active continuous.

Indeed this keeps my alive rather and the two Royal Emmy’s give me alot more damage.

There ya go!

1 Like

If it becomes a buyable item, then it shouldn’t be part of the loot table. I’m okay with that. Like everyone else, It takes me a while to get my first 3.

Blizz really wants you to earn them and use them wisely. Well, unless you are grouped with one or more player that finds 1-5 every game and gives them to you.

Like everyone else, once I start finding them I find way too many. In a group, I ask if anyone needs one when I already have 10+ sitting in my stash. Even if I had multiple characters, I would still have more than enough to carry me to the next one I find.

1 Like

Just make it a jewelry plan you get from a bounty cache or something. Take it out of the loot pool and call it good.

1 Like

How about the third Haedrig’s Gift contains two Ramaladni’s?

3 Likes

That’s a cool idea. Covers the dual wielders too.

1 Like

Add a single Rama gift to the first challenge rift cache of the season or as a bonus reward for completing Chapter IV or even Slayer***.

*** As long as they swap the stupid “complete a set dungeon” objective from Slayer with something from Champion (craft a Flawless Royal gem or convert a set item).

1 Like

There will be talk about no not needed, you only have to grind for it and others saying great idea and when it is done give us also a chance to make a hole in jewelry with another new gift.
I have already more than 30 of the ramas in this season, but I think it will not hurt me, if the quality of life gets a boost by selling ramas by npcs.
Another way could be the keywardens of act5, give em the chance to drop one rama at t16 for 100% and less in smaller difficulties. Or each of the warden may give us the chance of 50% at T12 and additional 5% per Torment level above.
Maybe take some of the bosses and give them a drop chance, so it is not feeling like getting it just for gold.
Also the other ideas of cube recipe is okay, maybe put together 1 marquise of each color and 4 machines from wardens to get one rama.
There are many ideas, please use at least one of it.

1 Like