Raise Torment Difficulty to 20

Seriously these types of posts needs to stop! How about we nerf some builds so T16 feels like T20?!?! We need to stop asking for more Torment levels theres already too many! Stop trying to scatter the playerbase making games evern more difficult to find!

Bet that after T20 does get implemented your going to post some whiney request for buffs so you can farm T20 easily. End this cycle already guys…

5 Likes

I think we do need a special T17 or special mode which is equivalent to GR100 or higher because current Uber and campaign boss dies too fast to leave a decent impression like Rift Bosses did.

3 Likes

Welcome to the current state of D3, some of the kids actually think it is fun, bring on D4 already.

2 Likes

You can argue that has also been the case for the raising of T16, and T8, and T6… Blizzard knows how to raise it and balance the builds afterwards.

1 Like

And after blizzard balanced the builds, the game will become “easy” once again.

1 Like

Well, at least T20 will give more crafting mats and GR stones, thus more time is saved on the “chore” of getting them.

2 Likes

T16 is the good spot , if they put to T20 i wish they don’t put other stuffs or more crafting mats than T16.
Just raise the difficulty but don’t touch the existant stuffs and buffs anymore.

There will be a moment where there will be a thread asking to open a shop which sells crafting mats .

Farming mats is one of the aspects of the game , if you want to modify something or craft something , you must before farm the mats . Don’t kill this aspect with your stupid questions .

edit: just put a space between two words

No, please buff it to T100 and I want to see 1 Quadrillion damage!!!
/s

1 Like

They already ruined the game when it released because of that stupid numbers of DPS.

Or remove a few and make the existing a bit harder?

3 Likes

Those stupid DPS numbers weren’t around when Diablo 3 first released, that came later

Why not just make it Torment 31? At least nobody will be saying that is too easy in a hurry.

Seriously - NO, just NO. They have enough things to work on for now.

1 Like

T31 should be at GR150, right?

Actually it is a good idea to have all difficulties unlocked for good. It is not like this game will have more development cycle in the future.

4 Likes

stop arguing for nothing because you haven’t seen them leave d3 for a few years to say they worked at d4 all this time because you don’t care about d3 so they always just put buffs from season to season …

That sentence structure is horrific. I’m having real trouble understanding what you’re trying to say.

I’d recommend reading my second post in this thread where I go into deeper detail why adding more difficulty levels is stupid.

Make T17, only white trash are all elites and elites are now bosses. Problem solved.

In all fairness, I agree with the rest, raising won’t fix anything and it’ll be an endless loop.

1 Like

That could be a good way to do it. People tend to discuss this as more difficulty = more torment levels, when there are 2 different things, one is the amount of torment levels and the other is how high the difficulty should go (we can compare with GRs).

I see people don’t wanting to rise the difficulty level bcs it would increase the character’s powers, but that doesn’t need to be like that.

Also people talk about farm, but one should farm in an easier difficulty, the harddest should be for push your limits, to have a challenge, and not for farm.

A solution could be to increase the difficulty but don’t give extra bonuses (no extra drop, gold, xp or anything like that) and keep the balance at a lower level (currently T 16). Then why play at that level? The challenge, and maybe can add achievements or something like that.

1 Like

NO, do the opposite, no one plays most the torments now. Remove all but 8 levels, make them equal to GR’s still but much harder, keep the first few levels easier for leveling/HC. We need less not more levels but we need harder levels at the same time.

A GR 70 solo opens up T2, etc… Bountys will be modified too, a T5 should give 25 Act materials, and RG’s should drop 5 Keys always for a T5.

Normal - Equal to GR 1
Hard - Equal to GR 10
Master - Equal to GR 30
T1 - Equal to GR 50
T2 - Equal to GR 70
T3 - Equal to GR 80
T4 - Equal to GR 90
T5 - Equal to GR 100

Finally add in another level, IDK what to call it, Primal Rifts or something, its a NR that starts out at level 1, each floor goes up in difficulty (drops % maxes out at T5 drop rate), and every X Floors or X% killed spawns a RG, now you can do endless levels if you wanted.

9 Likes

Not this again. This cycle has got to stop.
Plz give us mroe torment levels.
Max torment level to hard, buff plz
Max torment level to ez, plz give more torment levels
Max torment level to hard, buff plz
etc etc.

We have enough difficulties. If you want harder stuff, run GRs. If anything they need to do a revamp of the torments to lower the number of them. No one runs T2-5, 7-9, 11,12, 14, 15 at all really as theres no point to. Even Normal, Expert and Master difficulties need to be removed as they arn’t run and hard is only used for leveling.

4 Likes

See this is what is wrong with the game. Maybe I might be wrong, but wasn’t the game made to kill everything and explore everything ?

Not just run up & down the halls in the game just killing ELITES!!! The Mindless have broke this game so much. There is no return to what the game started out to be.

So just take everything out of the game. Have just ELITES so you don’t have to be bother with anything else. That is how the game is played now right.

What would really help this game to make it harder. Take away the Orbs that drop to speed up the rifts & GR. Most of the Mindless don’t pick them, because they are running so fast they don’t have time too.

Plus if you ask them why, they will tell you OH I don’t have time too. That is why you slower people are in the game for.

2 Likes