Rainbow Portrait Whimsyshire Sir Wiliam

Hello, I keep using the shepherd’s staff to get the rainbow frame from Sir Wiliam’s Unique Teddy Bear, unfortunately every time I meet evil Olivier or unique ponies. I have never hit Sir Wiliam, so I think I will never get this frame because this teddy bear no longer appears in the current version of the game, or maybe I need to do 1000 attempts to find Wiliam?. Can anyone tell me if this unique William is still in the game, you just have to be lucky to find him?. I keep playing with two characters to find Sir Wiliam. Unfortunately, after 100 tries I still haven’t met him, only Evil Olivier :frowning:
Any Suggestion Tips… ?

Continue to farm, regardless of the character :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, he may appear instead of Evil Olivier in this Alcove and not on the entire map, so if Olivier is present, it is better to reset immediately.

Yes Sir William is very much still in the game. I actually got him this very last season 29. It took me about three days of nothing but farming whimsyshire

Yes, I came across Tubbers bear once, now only the evil Olivier spawns, I have to count on William to replace one of these two or some unique pony… Torment level doesn’t matter whether I do it on 16/6 or Torment 1, right

That is correct. Game Difficulty does not matter.