Rage's Final Clear

For what will probably be my last clear ever, I decided to just keep pushing MotE 6 Seismic Slam. It’s a super-underplayed build, but it is a lot of fun.

GR 138 is in the books. I am fairly sure this is the highest clear ever recorded with this build without the help of a seasonal power… almost certainly the highest one to actually appear on a leaderboard.

The boss fight is… something else. With time running out, I drew the only boss who would get me the clear.

16 Likes

great clear! That yo-yo health bar is making me nervous! :o

Also nice to see a build that doesn’t use coe! I kept looking down at buff bar searching for it. :grimacing:

And the clutch RG kill, nice. :smiley:

Good luck with your other projects!

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah, I guess a Barb running Crimson + Relentless, where you are actually safest at 25-35% life, is about as far away from the Wizard experience of trying to keep up your shields all the time, as you can possibly get!

As for CoE, yeah, Barbs are fortunate to have a bunch of builds that often don’t use it: MotE Leapquake, MotE Seismic Slam, H90 Frenzy, Raekor Boulder.

And the boss fight here… yeah, Hamelin is the only boss I could kill in this amount of time. With enough damage (which I get from the Power Pylon), you can keep him summoning rats basically continuously, which keeps me at full Rampage and EF stacks, and leads to a ton of AD and Bloodshed damage. Chain reaction.

6 Likes

Let me say two things…

1. Congratulations.
  2. You’re going to be missed.
1 Like