@Rage WT (14 Trillion Damage)

In this glass cannon setup, on minute marker 1:08 (GR 116), I got IK: Weapon Trow to perform a 14 Trillion hit. this was done with the following active Squirt’s, CoE, F&R, Augild’s 2pc, and in the Oculus ring (current & legacy, no Zei’s. Is this OP? What would be a good give and take for ranged playstyle, idk.

https://youtu.be/5IBTrrFAQvw

No, of course not. With Raekor, for instance, it’s extremely common for me to see a single boulder toss clock in at 300-500 trillion, and quadrillion hits are not uncommon either.

But the real measure is just: look how much trouble you’re having progressing through a 116. This is what I envisioned when I mentioned the problems you’d have without BR: Bloodshed on the bar. You really don’t have much ability to kill mobs in groups, rather than one at a time.

I think maybe you should set aside the idea of making WT into a “viable” build and just try and set it up to maximize the amount of fun you can have with it.

I think what you’re looking for is something like a good old-fashioned “stick shooter”. And the specific elements that would be positive are:

• Deal damage at range.
  • Kill individual enemies very quickly, but only one at a time.
  • Have to play a little keep-away from enemies to maximize your damage / stay alive.

Here’s how I would pursue that goal:

• Use the setup you have here, but swap Stricken for Zei. This will make the boss fight a little more challenging, which I think is a good thing.

• Play on a lower tier. I’d start at 105 and see how that goes. If it’s too easy, move up from there.

• If you find that elite affixes just keep killing you, drop CoE for RoRG to activate Aughild 3-piece. Don’t use BoM, it’ll make survival too easy.

Give that a try and see how it feels. Also, Merry Christmas!

1 Like

I’ll do what you recommended and I believe that I will find it fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like