@ Rage, again (more characters)

:face_with_monocle:, sooooo, I take it that you’re not impressed.

https://maxroll.gg/d3/d3planner/149892313

Send him an in-game PM. Making threads to talk to some random is spam.

Why two threads on the same subject?

How do you do that? 20 characters

Click on his name and type your message.

Besides, why are you worrying about what some random guy thinks of your build?

Well, I couldn’t post in the same thread, because of the ridiculous requirements for posting in the forums. My go around is to create another thread in order to communicate with whoever it is that I need to communicate with.

This
Characters and what not

I’m seeing an option for a PM. Can this be done on mobile?

I can ask you the same question: What do care about who I carry on with? The title did say, “@ Rage”.

It’s just a little odd… still, should be a PM.

I meant to earlier that I’m NOT seeing an option for a PM.

This forum does not support PMs and you can’t send one to Rage in game because he doesn’t accept friend requests, period.

The only way to communicate with him is on this board, and there’s nothing wrong with using this forum for that purpose.

Perhaps the thread would be better suited for the Barb forum, but still, it’s fine.

1 Like

It’s spam, don’t encourage it.

And “he doesn’t accept them”… are you psychic or this random person’s secretary or?

Rage and I co-authored the Community Proposal a while back, the one that inspired the devs to overhaul many Barb items and sets. Some of our ideas were pretty much implemented 1:1. During that process, we communicated on and off the forums. We still do. I’ll let him speak for himself, of course, but that should suffice.

As for your other concern, I don’t think it’s spam considering the lack of PM function on the forum. Come you’re not the forum police, I think we can leave it there.

2 Likes

No idea what any of that even is nor does it mean anything to me. If I had a nickel for every person who self-proclaimed some kind of forum fame, I’d have a bitcoin.

I’ve spoken to him once before. Nothing any more special or valid than the next forum person.

No, I’m not the forum police but it shouldn’t take police to point out the obvious. Unless you need police telling you what you’re doing is ok or not ok.

Well, Free is a veteran of this game and a great contributor of some of the most positive changes that’s D3 has undergone. But you the hand should stay out of threads that don’t fancy you. Problem solved and you don’t need to thank me (you’re welcome!).

1 Like

I’m sure he is…

And I’m Tony Danza

DH: just delete the OP of this thread and replace it with a request that the forum mods lock the thread. They’ll usually oblige if you’re the thread author.

1 Like