Questions about MImages

Hi, im playing EU NS, wiz is my least used class.
I got questions for u guys:

• does MI’s proc loh? if yes what is frequency? does disentegrate proc it? blast?- i got loh on my DWish and id like to know if its good recover way

• does MI’s attack faster when i add lines with AS? I guess TT works for sure but what about regular as?

• what follower u will use for MI’s push builid (with cc/aug)?

• i got CDR missing in one ring, amulet and offhand, should i go add 2 cdr lines on ring (coe) and offhand?

• my idea about eq follower is cold of sherma + blind faith + stone gauntlets (20 immobilize) + climbers (for stones) and weapon with next cc efect depeneds on follower - what u think about this? does so much cceffects will help mitigate me and my images?

• is possible to drop enforcer in push scenario? (say gr 140 at 6k paragon), what i have to sacrafice if so?

• does attack speed got any use in MI push builid?

• is it worth to hard hit flame blades to stack this elemntal damage from fire rune? - i mean i never get very high but 3-5% bonus will be pretty much easy to obtain when keeping 50% combustion stacks

• does one IM can hit one target in same time? so 4 im’s = 4 targets hit in one time? or some more for any special reason? (i know ad dont work)

• im playing 2 variants of jewelerys:

a) endless walk + coe + rorg
b) squirt + coe+ zodiac + rorg

Squirt uptime seems like 30% in rift, but my tests was pretty short (maby 20 rifts 130-135). How valuable is zodiac overall here?

• why MI are so silly? ;p

Thank you for your time and sorry for my english.

I’ll only answer a few. They all can hit the same target. Endless walk is significantly better unless you have insane survivability, only taskers works for their attack speed and slow time. With the flame blades, I’d say if you’re able to get half your stacks in 1 shot. Otherwise, if the rift is low enough to 1-2 shot an elite.

I made ~50 runs in tiers 130-140, learned mechanic and it feels super strong but its no fun to play in current bird state for me.

I closed 138 after 2 hours of gameplay, im sure ill climb up pretty fast with them images (even if they are just stupid and imo mechanic is not logic )

Typical.
Thinking about what to main to make it solo top ns with my casual ns paragon - bird or bomber?

Ill go bird if they fix clones behaviour at least a little and remove graphic issues with this.

Topic - still wonder if LoH is cool line on sword (instead int) or its just waste.