Question- What happened since then?

Other users cannot directly take action. At the end of the day, it’s Blizzard’s system and Blizzard’s moderators.

And at this point it is extremely hard to argue that system is having the desired effect.

I’m aware, ergo my initial post.

Well, it’s not like we can argue one way or another on that as we don’t actually know the desired effect in the first place.

I mean what do you expect when you deal with shills all day?

People to actually be polite? Not to mention what they ban for here on the forums here XD

Feels like were in 1st grade again.

Yeah, and you’re the kid that keeps getting sent to timeout as you can’t refrain from outbursts.

1 Like

How would you know this being here?

You seen my posts?

Work for em or something?

Also my first ban was from the capstone dungeon bug btw nerd.

They had to fix it when the casuals got there, should read the earlier notes. But I got banned for “trolling” because as a PLAYER I didn’t know how it was produced… IMAGINE THAT

Then yea I started to stick around to point out shills like you. They didn’t like that indeed but they started it.

I did come there with 3 bugs and seen nothing but shills like you, attack and belittle people. Yes I’m going to defend em.

Direct quote from you establishing a baseline, combine that with the number of your posts that has been removed and you don’t really need to be Bruce Wayne.

You do know you engaged with me, right?

Yes so I came with a bug and they banned me for it? Nice, they started it.

No duh I engaged with you. I point out shillies now.

Thankfully this forum is pretty deadge, wont need to come to often.

But you are trying to say they legitly ban people yet let bots still free farm D3. Get outa here.

As I said in our last exchange, pointing out facts is not “shilling”.

I’ve said nothing of the sort.

You sure? Because you know what I think. Indeed.

Pretty much implying I’m in the wrong when its not legit bans. Maybe 1 of them were justified and I would be at a 1 day if that was the case, not a 1 month.

But completely void the mass report like you did of the meta critic post.

Cheers! :beers:

You know that you enjoy some of the new people on the forum because they can be very entertaining. :popcorn:

Yea I still watch even though I’m really not playing… Played a few hours last night but played more WoW then D4 and I don’t play that either XD

It is indeed where you get your moneys worth.

6~ hours a day even with a job is what a good game makes me play. My other game did many 24-48 hour grinds during Covid.

Yes.

As I already stated, I don’t report, and even if I did, “mass” would require me having multiple D3 licenses, which I see zero reason to have.

Yeah, it’s not everyday you see someone so convinced they are right while being so very very wrong.

Or get a group of fan bois to hit it. Really not hard when lost ark can do the same with how dead it is.

I’m also sure you didn’t report you baby. Why it took so little time after talking to you.

Or the much simpler scenario, you blatantly broke the rules and people reported you for it for that reason alone.

Yeah, I’m sure your somewhat vile words of choice in direct conflict with the rules had nothing to do with it.

The “I quit” has several alt accounts. I wonder how many times “I quit” used them in conversations.

More than once I’m sure. I never saw the point in it.

I mean I could be playing right now no?

https://gyazo.com/0a48879946bf69c095fe31c8a3811a33

So why am I on a 10year+ old game?

Keep huffing on that copium.

I would hope it’s because you enjoy it, that seems the only reason beside getting paid and I don’t see that happening.

Indeed over 450 days of enjoyment. For less.

No one here is keeping you from it, so I don’t really see the relevance one way or another, but go nuts. Over 10k hours in a single game though, that’s dedication.