Question- What happened since then?

Hello.
I was a long D3 Player since Relase. Inferno Boss rage mode, yay.
Played long when paragon was introduced.
Back Than Paragon 800 was something, now you log in and get the lvls thrown in your face. That was the last thing i remembered.
Also played some seasons for stash, but than made a break after sett got out of control, +10000 dmg here+8000 dmgh there etc…Forced to play set…

I was looking for some patchnotes from than to now.
Ehm, i am stupid or are they hidden , because i cant find them ?

Played D2 Ressurrected long enough, but its not the same felling like the past and than terror zones nonsense…

Than i played D4.Pre Purchased ultimate edition.
Played it long enough, was banned at forum for harsh critism.
My last words was, i wish i could refund it, even for the half prize.
Asked a Mod to unban me.

Next day i was incredible lucky, got a complete refund even agter so many hours playing.
To be honest d4 is sooooooooo bad…Everything on it.

So was thinking to go to D3 again, but i would like to know what happend in all this years ?

thanks

For some reason the patch notes section has been long since removed from the official game guide website. I never understood why they removed it.

Anyway, the community is there to fill in the void. Use this:

5 Likes

Maxroll.gg’s diablo 3 section has lots of info about the current state of the game.

1 Like

You all caught up already. Only thing that changed since was the mindset of how they balanced combat for higher content.

You played that game about two decades ago, it’s usual that your tastes on the games changed.

Thinking you have returned here I have a feeling that you criticized the game because it wasn’t D3. Same thing has been done by D2 fans about a decade ago and now history repeats. We all saw people chanting the same thing, but in the end everyone secretly await the new expansion.

1 Like

Patch notes are never very good to begin with. If they actually say what changed, which is only sometimes, you still have to kind of read between the lines to figure out why you can no longer use an item or your stats changed.

I compare patch notes here, on all their games, to the myriad of other companies’ games that I play and I genuinely have to say they are near the bottom of communicative. One I could name, well-known, has patch notes so detailed they actually take a long time to read. But they do tell you everything that they fixed or altered, and it’s appreciated.

I mean I tried getting unbanned but they were taking their sweet time so I decided the 2 hour wait for the bank call was worth it and re did another dispute. My first ban wasn’t even justified as it was a bug that in a few days everyone started seeing :slight_smile: Then what do you see in patchnotes a week later, Oh yea capstone dungeon bug.

The only ones that were kind of legit were the ones where I use the “f” word and its not even in proper context. Shills just knew they could jump on it and trigger a ban.

D2 nor D3 were ever a huge deal to me, but I was giving Blizz faith with D4 since I’m more of a MMO player and they labeled it as a MMOARPG So I figured Id give it a go. Huge mistake.

Sadly the shills of the game ruin their games so I couldn’t suggest any of them.

Well, it would have been, but Terror Zones destroyed it.
No one wanted this.
If they had made just a remake without that it would have been much better.

And my critism about d4 is, to be honest its absolutly boring. Go to the forum nearly everone hates it. Thats why im so lucky that i got my full refund even after spend maaany hours in it.

and Thanks @ Kirottu

People have been complaining how D2 were only consist of few grounds to farm and nothing to do else. I personally don’t get that because when you need to target an item, you would have better chances when you change difficulty and farm areas closer to its item level as near as possible. Alas, players didn’t want that, they want to crumble every challenge without needing to take any consequences. In return developers upped the rewards and gave them a change of pace.
In short, people wanted this and that’s their solution.

People hated D3 when it first released too. It’s actually a positive signal if people still stick around even to sound their frustration. If people didn’t really care about the game, they would simply leave and never post.
Blizzard had announced that they plan to release at least two expansion packs for Diablo 4. However, they need statististics and player feedback first to forge them to be more appetizing. Even if they cancel one due shortage of money or doing another tail flick (ie. Immo-- cough --ortal cough), we will have an expansion pack and people will come back.

Go check metacritic; D3 classic got review bombed to no end about a decade ago. As years have passed after its release, developers noted of where game could have headed and where it can not with technicalities in mind and here we are. Compared to what D3 went through at initial release, somewhat rightfully at its own, D4 was nowhere near deserving all that flak. If you check, metacritic the reception seem to be pretty average compared to abysmal score of D3 for example.

If you break the rules I don’t really see how it’s anyone else’s fault that you suffer the consequences.

They didn’t though, Blizzard has never called it anything but an ARPG.

1 Like

To be fair Diablo 3 improved tremendously with RoS and later patches.
I would consider D4 superior to D3 on release, but the current D3 version is far superior to D4.

If we’re lucky Blizzard will give D4 a similar treatment. It’s just extremely annoying to live through the same issues again after they have been solved in D3 in the past …

1 Like

You realize you once again broke the rules in your tantrum? It’s toddler-esque to put blame on anyone else when you’re the one clearly in the wrong. And given that the Blizzard game I play is 11+ years old and the only game out of their entire library I do play, I’m clearly not a fan anywhere close to that degree.

I am. Check the online store yourself if you don’t believe me, it’s listed as an Action RPG. Blaming Blizzard for what others deign label their games is just wrong.

Likely not given I don’t even play D4 because the beta made it clear it was not a game for me. Correcting blatantly incorrect statements however does not a shill make.

The only time is now.

D3 has become a very good game over the years. I had a strong dislike for it initially. In the past 5 years though, they’ve been hitting homeruns with the patches.

No, they didn’t, Blizzard has never stated it was anything but an ARPG. And if you get your information from third parties that’s entirely on your head.

Which both are breaking the rules, neither one of you has any reason to get your panties in a twist when you face consequences.

I’ve never reported a post in my life. Words from strangers online don’t really have any emotional impact for me, and it’s not my job to enforce the rules. I just gave you friendly heads up.

1 Like

You are a waste of time. Gl famerino.

Just rude to not reply when you are spoken to.

Well that seems to be a non issue for you judging by your history.

I mean I don’t just come here to complain on every game considering I’ve been here since Original TBC. Contrary to what the shills of D4 think.

I didn’t say that, but you seem to have zero issues being the opposite of polite, so using politeness as an excuse to reply was more than a little ironic.

Can’t speak to this case, but Blizzard’s rules are so broad nearly any post could potentially trigger something.

The D4 forum has a strong tendency to nuke and suspend. Not simply close threads, but completely delete them from existence. IMO, Blizzard’s mod practices, at least on that forum, are entirely ineffective at promoting a desirable change of behavior.

He wasn’t blaming blizzard though, he was blaming other forum users.

Not really. Are the rules more gray than black and white, sure, but keeping oneself out of the gray areas ain’t really rocket science.