Question about the change to Jesseth’s

for this im actually hyped.

didnt use blood & essence used to use skelletons to reduce cdr via obsidian and an auto cast whenever you curse an enemy?
Now with jesseths you get 400% multiplier. Combine that with the buffed lances and the corpse explosions this might destroy solo speeds

But if the bonus doesn’t apply to SM’s damage then it won’t be suitable for Rathma SM build. If it does, then the new bonus is actually really nice, but we don’t know that yet. We’ll have to wait and see what happens, but I hope it does because I like using Jesseth for my build.

The new wording will apply to Skeleton Mage, 100%. The change in wording makes the set bonus apply to EVERYTHING instead of the current wording where it only applies to minion damage.

Yeah, that’s what I understood at first, so if it applies to SM then I don’t have to change weapons.

It forces you to use command skeleton instead of bone armor. It doesn’t free up a skill slot. It’s still a net dps loss in exchange for toughness in the form of the shield.

It definitely works with everything, including pets. The two advantages Jesseth’s has over SoC are that it applies to more than just three skills, and the skeletons can perform useful functions as part of a build (healing or freezing, mostly, with a little bit of blocking shots with their bodies).

It works with Thorns :slight_smile: