Question about the 30th season

Hello everyone. When will season 30 start?
If I understand correctly, this is the first season with completely old content.

It will start when they announce it will start.

Yup, they are going green and recycling seasonal themes for the foreseeable future. S30 is suppose to have a balancing pass through, so we may see that along with minor maintenance going forward.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. And what’s not to understand. The game, if the developers’ decision does not change, is waiting for ROSC.

ROSC is a repeat of the old seasonal content.

Exactly. They won’t answer some random person’s question about when the season is going to start. I am sure they have a tentative date set for the next season. They will make it a firm date when they release their S30 blog.

Last 2 seasons ran about 6 months each, so it’s possible that s29 will end sometime around March 15th, 2024.

The PTR notes for S30 are going to be posted today so we’ll have a better estimate of the actual S30 start. It should be roughly a month after the PTR start.

from the front page:

From December 5–12 , we’ll need your help in testing balance changes for all Classes and 2 returning Season themes that are being permanently added to the game for all modes—Rites of Sanctuary and Visions of Enmity.

Usually there is a week or two week notice when a season will end and then there will be a week of no season and then the next season will start the following Friday. My guess is that season 29 will end on January 7th and season 30 will start on January 12th. I have no knowledge of such of course but that is what I am guessing at the present.

Just call me Nostradamus!!!

I’m pumped for this new upcoming season.