Question about Tempest Rush (PoJ)

A few questions, sticking with PoJ for now since it´s new but maybe later if SWK proves too superior I´ll change it

• About the bracers, does it proc even when mobs are 100% cc resistant?
  • I´m lacking sustain so instead of upgrading a Molteen or something, I´m thinking of switching CS runes for the healing one, instead of the freeze. Assuming I´m pushing my limits (not killing everything in 3 secs) is that a good alternative, or I will lose too much damage without freezing CS?
  • Flurry keeps interrupting, but it doesnt happen nearly as much when I have shield pylon. But even when im 100% in Epiphany I still get Flurry interrupted a lot. Anything I should be doing different? Seems like this happen against RGs more often, maybe it has something about spinning in place?
  • Still haven´t tried Blinding Flash, does it interrupt Flurry? And it is even more necessary if I´m switching CS runes from freeze to heal?
  • I see people not using Vengeful Wind, that makes sense when you don´t need to be that fast (and sometimes being fast is even more troublesome). But is Azurewrath really the best choice (based on lbs)?. I feel like Echoing Fury or Pig Sticker (both assuming you 100% epiph and have no spirit problems) would be way better. Or Sunkeeper?
  • Sometimes being too fast is actually annoying, do any of you skip speed pylons?

Thx for reading and any other suggestions appreciated

1- The bracers read that you have to hit them with it, not affect the with it. But I’d be interested in the answer here as well.

2- The tricky part with using the sweeping wind to freeze is keeping the mobs in it for the full time. Blinding flash is another option.

3- If you mouse over your toon you will drop flurry stacks, the faster you move the harder it is to control your character in tight turns without hitting your toon and dropping the stacks.

4- You do not interrupt flurry stacks with blinding flash if you don’t let go of the channel button.

5- Azurewrath gives a constant 20% damage increase to your cold skills, sunkeeper is 30% to just elites, echoing fury gives attack speed as your killing things. Sunkeep would be better in an RGK build, since you only care about killing elites. Echoing fury gives more attack speed while killing trash, so it could help with trash clearing. Azurewrath, and Utar Roar give 20% damage to everything all the time. Azurewrath also has the 25% chance to freeze, so if you’re not using the freeze CS, it could help proc Ceasar’s.

6- Yes

2 Likes
  1. I can’t totally answer this question, but my build freezes monsters with the Wall of Wind rune and based on the numbers that pop up on screen you still get the effect of the bracers even when the skill doesn’t actually freeze the monsters.