Question about Meteor iAS breakpoints

I’ve seen people talking about meteor attack speed breakpoints, and some people claim to have a spreadsheet of them. I’m wondering if anyone has the spreadsheet and can post a link to it, or if someone can tell me which gear setup is more beneficial.

Almost every wiz I’ve seen running 150 speeds uses 134% ad, one ad roll on focus restraint and one flat dmg roll. The high paragon ones use 114% ad, 2 flat dmg rolls, quad gloves, and trifecta ias weapon. Which is better?

dolynick’s wiztools has it listed as having the same base animation length and the same breakpoints as Shock Pulse.

I saved a copy of that sheet a long time ago for myself, but it looks like he still hosts it here: http://www.olynick.net/d3/tools/

thanks for the spreadsheet :slight_smile:

For people reading on phones what’s the optimal attack speed? I think im like 1.86 per second. 7 gloves, chest, ring & enchantress buff. Cant swing it on a staff yet…

1 Like

Staff is the most important place to have ias. Ring is pointless unless you are lower paragon playing with a higher paragon so you can stack smoldering core faster. Area damage trumps attack speed on rings. Gloves should be quad rolls

8,900 seasonal paragons? jesus christ.