Question about Khassetts Cord

Hiho.
Have a question about Khassetts Cord Belt. Is his Dmg additive or multiplicative ?
a just 170% dmg, or x170%dmg ?

Tryging got get Crimson Set in that build for dmg and dmg reduce.
Dont know why but i cant survive high gr’s and my gear isnt bad.
Never have endlesss walk sett at 100% because i have to move all the time.

Thanks

2 pieces of Captain Crimson set (3p bonus activated using ring of royal grandeur) is best in slot for all set-based crusader builds, including all variants of the valor set.

This means that you wear the crimson belt with the pants, or belt with boots, depending on which pieces have better rolls or ancient/primal quality.

That means that an FOH variant of the valor set must use khasset’s in the armor cube slot. Vigilante belt power was dead on arrival because set crusaders must use captain crimson’s belt and the khasset belt is better.

The crusader class is one giant cooldown rotation fest, which is why the captain crimson set is best in slot. CDR for crusaders is absurdly powerful relative to all other stats. All of your offensive and defensive power comes from spamming cooldowns of akarat’s champion, one of the laws, and iron skin. The crimson set bonus then provides an offensive bonus on top of the CDR improving your actual skill uptime.

It ends up pretty boring for crusaders, but that’s just how the class was designed.

1 Like

@Jalantha

Thanks for your help and answer.
To bad, i liked the idea with the horse. But it doesnt work that way.
Hope they change the bonus to bracers.
And i have to get rid of guardian set aswell.

Edit : Btw, i have the following weaopn stats:
+10%Dmg
+7%Ias
-10% Cooldown

What gloves should i use ?
Str
+7%Ias
+CC
+CD

Or
+Str
+CC
+CD
-8% Cooldown ?

Yes the FOH horse power should have gone on any number of available legendary bracers that don’t currently have a power. A popular suggestion is Lacuni Prowlers.

If the vigilante belt was intended to make FOH variants of the valor set more powerful, then it failed immediately because no build in the game is able to use 3 different belts simultaneously.

Regarding your gear questions, the answers are generally divided on whether you are a thorns build or not (LOD bomb and invoker crusaders), since thorns does not benefit from crit chance and crit damage. FOH of course wants crit, so you ideally want to have valor set gloves with:

strength
crit chance
crit damage
CDR

at high enough paragon the following combo becomes more powerful but is extremely rare because it is created by swapping the strength stat for area damage:

area damage
crit chance
crit damage
CDR

Regarding your weapons, all FOH builds use darklight legendary mace in the cube and the norvald 2p set equipped. On both pieces of norvald you want CDR, and on the shield you want area damage + crit chance.

Attack speed is generally a poor choice for FOH builds relative to crit chance, crit damage, CDR, and area damage.

Thanks for the hints.
I know and already use what you said ( look at my season solo char) but i wasnt sure about Ias or CDR on gloves.
Will use CDR Gloves.

And yes, i posted that the belt bonus should be on lacunis many days ago. Nobody uses them.