Question about GoD build

I just plugged it in today and got GR100 solo - very nice!
I just have a question though: are the Hungering Arrow hard casts more or less powerful than the ones cast by Strafe?

Same strength but strafe casts much faster than you.

1 Like

Strafe fires something like 4 Hungering Arrows a second, you can fire two more manually a second for a total of 6 shots. That’s without going into breakpoints, Valla’s, Rocket Storm and those kind of things that can get you between 7 and 8 shots a second when all totaled with manual and strafe’s automatic shots.

But yes, all the shots do the same amount of damage.

If you want to get into the ins and outs of how GoD 4 piece and breakpoints work and how Valla’s and/or Rocket Storm work together there’s some threads you might want to look into.

Are a good start.

This one is also worth a read for it describes how area damage and Devouring Arrow work together.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help - I’ll try and digest that lot!

So I went through that and I have another question: area damage. I’ve got a Fortress with 7% IAS rolled on it. I could swap that for AD, would that be worthwhile? I’ve got 68% AD already, so that would be around 90%. Maybe it depends what level GR you’re looking at? My follower has Ess.

I heared AD is the king for DH and you want it on all items possible but amulet. It will be hard to get it on rings but you should get it on both weapon if you are dual wielding, gloves and shoulders.

1 Like

It’s been discussed in another thread, seems like both rings with damage/CHC/CHD/socket is more viable than AD/CHC/CHD/socket…that’s if you already have passed 134% AD without rings…

1 Like

AD is good but it also bad. If you are lacking of main stats or playing solo speed farm, then AD is bad. Otherwise, it is good in group and pushing. So don’t trade your main stats (dex, CHC, CHD, CDR, Vit, … ) for that AD.

1 Like

Thanks for your input. I’ve got 150% AD now and got another 2 GR’s. I’m short of CDR so I’m using Zodiac.