Question about F&R on GoD build

if both are garbage rolls (focus only 42 chd, restraint 4.5 chc 44 chd) does the multiplicative dmg set bonus outweigh something like elusive/obsidian both with chc, chd & cdr/AD?
i know there’s d3 planner and a math formula i could break down but im hoping there’s someone who either experienced this decision or just knows enough to let me know.
thank you in advance.
:ok_hand:

The F&R set provides a flat x2.25 multiplier so even with crappy rolls they are much better choice. I can’t think of any ring combination with any rolls that could come anywhere near that huge buff.

Also ORotZ is a useless choice anyway for GoD. It procs only when you start strafing.

1 Like

that’s what i assumed. honestly im just depressed and sick of finding crappy focus/restraints that can’t upgrade my crappier ones.
ty

They are not garbage. The 49/5 Focus is ancient and can be augmented, the 45/4.5 Restraint has 20% AD. You should be happy.
You can even reroll the 5% to 6 and the 45% to 50. The gems needed for rerolls are easy to come by this season (sanctified Puzzle rings and Broken Crown on follower).

1 Like