Question about DMO Set with Crown the Primus

hello.
Have a question.
I plac DMO Set in Hc now with Crown the Primus. This helm gives timebubble every rune except point of no return.

So, when i choose this rune will it now get all rune bonuses, or should i make no rune ?

I choose the point of no return so that I get all of the ruins. Also point of no return is nice for crowd control.

Point of no Return is OK for speedfarming, but for pushing it usually is not used due to diminishing returns on CC - the mobs will get resilient to any type of Crowd Control.

hm dont understand this, this helm gives all runes exept point of no return, so if i choose that, i have all runes or im wrong ?

it easy to check it, :

• use rune point of no return and put crown of primus
  • cast ur bubble and see in ur status
  • did ur attack speedincrs ?
    if it does meaning u also get the rune for attck speed . and same thing with other rune

This is correct.

This was done so we get to choose if we didn’t want constant mob stun, especially in groups gathering mobs up as it would interrupt that.

3 Likes

its because some builds do not like Point of No Return (it could be counterproductive in a lot of cases).

if you use crown of primus you dont even need to have bubble skill in ur skillbar… check this guide in maxroll.gg
https://maxroll.gg/d3/guides/dmo-frozen-orb-wizard-guide

Thank you for the info