QoL, then General Items .... What is next PTR Focus?

Is that any chance that we know what will be the focus on next patch in order to prepare proper feedback for you Nev to pass along?

2.6.5 was QoL
2.6.6 was Generic Items

Could 2.6.7 be about further class itemization and under performing skills / legendaries?

What you made with a few items last patch was great, what you could do in the next patch could be awesome, and everyone is eager to have it.

Knowing this in advance would allow class experts to mobilize and create fine feedback about the overall status of their classes, the same way barbs did, and help you design and develop improvements.

Also, i dare say this is the sort of communication we long for inbetween patcch cycles. We know that no compromises can be done, but hinting and delivering a statement between PTR cycles would make most people happy and engaged.

Thanks in advance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dream on, honey.

What I mean by that is that I don’t believe they play their own game, and they sure as hell aren’t able to exercise common sense & foresight. You need a working brain for that, and they’re fresh out of that.

A lot of feedback has been given last patch, look at the thread “Rapid fire buff” and the “Barbarian community proposal”.

They say they hear us, but no. This patch took a random direction, without any new builds. The seasonal buff is “meh”, the up about crafted set is kinda good, but won’t change anything about the META. I don’t understand this direction, when the last patch was clearly in the right one. A lot of players were satisfied and filled with hope for a good DIII experience.

I don’t think they play their own game, and know what is wrong about it. Even if a ton of feedback has been given, just the two threads mentionned above could have bring a wholesome patch, cause we have wholesome players with tons of ideas. Even just tossing some multipliers on legendary, which doesn’t require lot of work.

Until we have further communication, we have no idea about where they are going with this game, and even the future off the licence in general. SoonTM as we used to say.