Puzzle ring farming doesn't work?

Certainly wouldn’t call it luck… had the same issue with the bovine bardiche last season. Maybe you’ve just had extremely bad luck? Anyway, it was more of a tell that if somebody needed help, I’d be willing to help them out instead of them wasting shards trying to get them.

:v:

I feel more accomplished having done them all at level 70.

Meteorblade#11171 is a renamed Naysayer#1104.
https://i.imgur.com/iuzrRxm.jpeg

I actually finished the Feat of Strength back on July 29th, as shown by my EU post…

2 Likes

It’s certainly one’s prerogative to complete the achievement how they wish, faux Meteorblade.

For me it was more about the xmogs than the achievement so I was ok with doing it the quick way.

4 Likes

I did get the Feats of Strength achievement on Aug 12. I used a combo of Puzzle ring farming/snapshot. I got about 10 Ethereals just normal leveling my character, but 6 were dups. I will say that puzzle ring was way more productive for me end the end. Snapshot works but took way longer.
I like/appreciate when the devs throw something new like this into the game. Part of the fun is trying all the different methods that the community comes up with to complete these challenges.
SEASON 24 – One of the best.

2 Likes

He also said it has to be a wd. tried it and got like 2 per 1k shards

1 Like