Put a Gibbering Gemstone in next week's CR cache

I killed her about 120 times before she dropped it. I spent over 24 hours farming it. Good thing I’m retired.

Yesterday on 3 of the accounts we gone the Gemstone. Did they change something? Because we been working on getting the gemstone since almost day 1 of the season.

1 Like

Most likely not. We’ll never know unless they tell us.

The thing is I ran only between 6 to 10 runs on each account yesterday. The weird part is that all 3 drop in very little time. Where before that I ran for hours with no drops.

1 Like

Not saying that anything is bugged or out of order. But it makes you wonder about things:
Raxx did more than a hundred set dungeon runs to get the Never ending question paper to drop. It didn’t so it was accepted that it could be a bugged event - for some people only (maybe?). What if it had dropped for him - but could still be bugged and therefore maybe never drop for some players no matter how many times they try?

And the opposite: what if he had done hundreds of Chiltara runs and never gotten the gemstone? Would it have been looked into by the developers?

I’m purely speculating.

2 Likes