Pulverized message will not clear

I was in Act 5 when I noticed I had a Pulverized message that wasn’t clearing.
I tried changing Adventure Mode Quests and even Acts, but the message remained…
I tried to set up a link to a screenshot but I’m told by the system that I’m not allowed to add links… I have the screenshot saved to my hard drive if someone from support wants it…

I’ve had this happen to me, but it was a year or two ago. Was very annoying. Eventually it cleared up. I have no idea what caused it or if I did something to correct it. My first thought would be to check that your operating system and video card drivers are up-to-date.

They always want it. It’s the best case for your issue. In fact, they even suggest that you include screenshots and/or videos, in the pinned thread How to Write a Good Bug Report, if you have them.

Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well.

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

The same works for videos, except you’ll upload them to someplace like YouTube and use the video URL.